Soulmates

P.O.V-Chase

"Mr.Davenport!" I yelled, placing Annabelle on the cyber desk. I move her hair away from her face.

"What happened, Chase?" Davenport asked, coming over to check on Annabelle. I explained to him what happened at school.

"Blade sounds like her comando app. I'm not surprised. I mean she has all over your other bionics." Davenport said, running scans on her.

"Damien!" She called.

I looked over at her, she was still unconscious.

"Who's Damien?" Davenport asked.

"I don't know." I said, placing my hand on her cheek.

"Seems like you really like her."

"I don't know. I feel like I've known her my whole life. I can't explain it."

I looked down at Annabelle. Her eyes are slowly opening. She looked up at me, smiling. She grabbed my hand, which was still against her check.

"You came back for me." She said, kissing my hand.

"Why wouldn't I." I said.

"I love you, Damien. I am so sorry that I could not save you." She said, tears falling down her face.

"It's okay. Who's Damien?" I said, wipping the tears away.

"That is you, idiota. Duke Damien Matthews." She said, grinning at me. I looked over at Mr.Davenport in confusion. He walked to the computer and started tiping.

"Duke Damien Matthews was one of the Dukes living in Chicago. It looks like someone set a cabin on fire with him inside." He said, reading from the site. I thought from a momment, trying to remember if I had heard anything about a fire in Chicago.

"I don't remember hearing anything about a fire in Chicago." I said, confused.

"That's because it happened in 1764."

"Do you have any idea how Annabelle could be 663 and still look 16?"

"I have no idea. But I would sure like to find out." He said, turning back to the computer. "Hey, check this out." He said, excited.

"What?" I asked. I wanted to go and look over his shoulder but Annabelle was holding my hand tightly. I couldn't get free so I grabbed a stool and sat down.

"It says here that people believed that Damien was killed by a monster, a demon."

"A demon? Really." I said, chuckling.

"Yeah. It says here that when someone went to check on Damien they found a girl, with long black hair and demonic gold eyes, drinking his blood." He said, looking over at me then Annabelle in horror.

"You don't think it was her, do you?" I asked.

"It really happened, Chase. I am the reason that, Damien is dead. I should leave before I get you killed too." Annabelle said. I looked down at her. She smiled grimly.

"How did he really die?" I asked.

"After his mother walked in on us, catching me feeding from him. I ran to Damien's cabin in the woods. Later when he showed up. We got distracted with each other. I did not hear the hunters till it was to late. I faught them off but one of them got behind me and stabbed Damien. I set the place a flame with Damien's body inside, putting his spirit to rest. But before he left me. He told ne that we would meet again." She said, smiling sadly.

"Annabelle, who was that guy at school? And what do you mean feeding?" I asked, remembering why I had to bring her to my house.

"Remember when I was telling you about my family. I mentioned someone named Nick."

"Yeah. Was that him?"

"Si."

"Who is he, excatly?"

"An old friend. Why do we not wait for your brothers and sister to get home so that I can explain everything at once."

"Okay. I'll be upstairs." Davenport said, leaving.

I look at Annabelle. She was gazing at me through her eyelashes. I smiled at her. I realized that I was still holding her hand, apoloizing I let go of her hand.

"It is alright, Chase." She said, sitting up and sliding of the cyber desk. She stumbled, reaching out I catch her before she falls. My arms wrapped around her waist with her hands on my chest. My heartbeat speeds up as I look down into her eyes. She reachs up, placing her hand against my cheek. I lean down, brushing my lips, slowly against her's. She growlef, pulling me to her and smashing my lips against her's roughly. I tried kiss her gently at first but I couldn't control myself. I lifted her up, setting her on the cyber desk. She wrapped her legs around me, kissing me harder. Our tongues fighting for control. I could barely breath. She most have felt the same cause she pulled away. Smiling down at me she place her forehead against mine.

"I never imagined that I would feel like this again." She said.

Grinning I brought my lips to her's again. She chuckled kissing me back eagerly.

Someone coughed, springing apart, our faces red, we looked at the doorway to see a confused Adam, a happy Bree and an angry Leo.

"Hey, guys." I saod, casually. Like I hadn't just been making out with the most beatuful girl in the world.

"I can't believe you, Chase. I told you that I liked Annabelle." Leo said angirly, glaring at me.

"I'm sorry, Leo. But I feel like I've known Annabelle my whole life."

"Doesn't matter if you're freakin soulmates. I called dibs!" Leo growled, leaving.

"I'm going to go after him. Come on, Adam." I said, grabbing his arm.

"I can't believe you got a girlfriend before me. How is that possible?" He said, confused.

"Don't strain yourself." I said, patting his arm before heading upstairs after Leo.
A/N So what do u think :)