DG -43- 2/2 Long time no see

Start from the beginning

"Thank You.." I smiled and eat the food that she served.

She nods as she smile at everyone. She's really a happy person. Sometimes, I wish that I'm like her. Even though she has a problem, she kept smiling.

"Why you're not with your family?" I ask after drinking wine that my employee gave.

"Uhh.. Ahhm.. Mom told me that I just should celebrate the New Year's Eve here than our my family.." She simply rub her back of her neck like she was ashamed of.

"Why? You should go to your family than celebrating with me, with us.." I said.

"Uhh.. They're not mad at all.. And they said that it'll just took so long before I got there so.. Uhh.."

"It's fine.." I cut her sentence because I know that she can't explain well so.. I cut her.

She excused herself as someone called her over her phone. She's always like that, always talking with the phone with someone else but I bet it's her boyfriend right?

* * *

"Thank you Ma'am.." They all thanked me before they left the company. All of them were together to come home so I'm just alone here in my office.

My office is already clean. Even Karen were already left earlier than anyone else. She says that she's just going to some important matter. But I wondered.. Important matter in the middle of the night? Uhh. Nothing.

I rest my head in the swivel chair and took some nap. It's already 4 in the morning. I need to go home first to settle the things in my room. It's a bit messy because when I got sick, i don't have time to clean them so.. I should clean it them right now.

I got up and yawn for a second. Ahh. I'm so tired.

* * *

I prefer to walk than took a cab. I just want to have some time with myself. I missed myself already.

"Haaay.." I leave a heavy sigh as I walk outside of our company.

It's so quite. No one was walking except for me, of course. I swing my hands and look around.

Living here for 8 months.. But this is my first time looking around of this place. Am I just focus on my work or I don't have really extra time to myself? Weird.

I swing my hand in the air when I can feel that someone was following me. Ugghhh. I remember and forgot at the same time that there's a lot of goons in here! Mygoodness.

I do a walk-run. I'm already a victim of those goons. They already got my wallet and laptop on that time. But know? I don't have nothing. Even wallet and phone. I don't have one.

When I swung my hand, I just feel that someone held it while it was in the air and pinned me in the wall. The right one of his or her hand was on my eyes so I can't see if it's a boy or a girl. But I think it's a boy. I think it's a holdaper..

"Uhh.. I don't have a money.."

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

Long time no see.

It's been a long since I saw her. It's been a long since I touch her. It's been a long since I wipe her tears away just because of me. It's been a long since I regret everything.

Missed me so much?

* * *

So many things I get through before I followed her in Vegas.

Before that.. I fight everyone. My career. My family. My friends and even her family. I told them that I'm going to win her back but they said that I should move on.