80 - Snuggles 🇳🇴🇸🇪

Fuck yeh boiz
Has some Denmark x Finland stuff
Skayeet

In the late afternoon, the group of brothers were laying peacefully in the house they all lived in. Sweden was laying on Norway's chest, playing Minecraft, Norway braiding Sweden's hair. Finland was cuddled into Denmark's chest on the other side of the couch, asleep, while Denmark dutch-braided his hair. Iceland was out with Greenland, getting snacks.

"I've never seen Finland that peaceful," Norway said. "He always seems so tense."

Denmark nodded, "I asked him about it, and he told me not to tell anyone, so I won't."

Norway nodded, "We all have secrets."

Sweden turned off his phone and hugged Norway's waist, burying his face into his lower stomach with a groan. Norway chuckled, and pet Sweden's hair.

"Something not going your way, love?" Norway asked, ruffling his light blue hair.

"A creeper fucking blew me up, den tik (that bitch)," Sweden said saltily, muffled by Norway's shirt. "I'll fucking build a creeper farm just so he can watch his family and friends burn and die."

Norway chuckled, "No need to go sadistic." He heaved Sweden up, and held him like he would a baby. "That's Greenland's job." He poked Sweden's nose, kissing his forehead.

"Speaking of him," a groggy voice mumbled. "Where is he?" Norway looked over at Finland who was holding Denmark's shirt tightly.

"He went out with Iceland to get snacks," Sweden supplied. "Yes, I told them to get lakka." Finland smiled and closed his eyes again, holding Denmark's hand.

"He really loves you," Norway said, looking at Finland. "He's a keeper."

Denmark smiled, "I never really loved someone so much." He kissed Finland's head, "I really haven't."

Sweden groaned and tugged on Norway's shirt, "Can you bring me upstairs?"

Norway sighed and picked up the small, Swedish country. He carried him upstairs to their shared room. He set him on the bed, laying with him. Sweden snuggled into him, kissing his collarbone gently.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Words: 337