8 - Long Distance 🇨🇦🇹🇷

Canada x Turkey again (it's kind of a redo of my deleted one but a little different)

Canada was laying in bed, staring at his ceiling. His thoughts were only of his boyfriend of five years, Turkey that lived thousands of kilometres away and was probably asleep. Or at work. His parents thought that Turkey was probably some wanted criminal or old guy wanting a teenager's identity. They really didn't get that meeting someone online doesn't mean that they are instantly a murderer or a kidnapper.

Sometimes friends bloomed into best friends then that blossomed into relationships.

Like Canada's and Turkey's.

They didn't mean to start talking after a country gave Turkey Canada's number instead of their own. They talked more and more until they became best friends. And Canada grew feelings for the turkish country. And Turkey grew feelings for the canadian. They confessed (rather awkwardly over a call) and they had been together since December 17.

Almost six years ago.

And Canada's family was still weary Turkey (not knowing it was Turkey) was some liar who just wanted Canada's secret things like access his military and stuff.

"CANADA!" America called. "COME DOWN HERE AND HELP WITH SETTING THE TABLE!"

Canada sighed and got out of bed, walking downstairs and saw everyone there. America was standing beside Britain and France. Aussie and New Zealand were playing with a snake. And Turkey was standing beside America.

Wait.

Turkey?

Canada's eyes widened and watered as he covered his mouth with one had.

"T—Turkey?" He choked.

"I'm here, Nada," he said.

Canada instantly ran into his arms and pressed their lips together. Turkey smiled and kissed back, holding Canada's neck. Both of their dreams had come true.

They were in each other's arms.

Happy.

"Ahem," Britain cleared his throat. "He is here for business. And don't you have a girlfriend?"

Canada pulled away from Turkey and gestured for Britain to follow. They went to Canada's room and Canada explained that Turkey was his boyfriend.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Britain yelled, slapping Canada who squeaked at the movement. "YOU DIDN'T TELL US YOU WERE GAY! YOU ARE GETTING KICKED OUT OF THIS HOUSE! GO! NOW!" Britain yelled at the crumpled-over canadian repeatedly.

Until a certain turkish country hugged Canada tightly, yelling back at Britain.

Let's just say that Britain was outside in the rain that night.

Words: 396