13 - Why? 🇰🇿🇨🇦

Kazakhstan x Canada
Requested by: @Ozorolordo

America dragged Canada to Russia's house. Once again. His reason was to find a boyfriend or girlfriend for Canada, but Canada knew it was really because he was scare walking home in the dark.

Canada was only good for that. Someone's meat shield. Someone to hide behind when all the bullets of life were shot.

America and Russia went up to his room and Canada was left on the couch.

Forgotten.

"Who are you?"

Canada looked up from staring a the carpet to meet with a much smaller country's golden eyes.

"S—Sorry, I'm Canada," Canada said hurriedly.

"What are you apologizing for?" The country asked, sitting beside Canada.

Canada looked down at his red wrists. "No reason."

"I'm Kazakhstan," the country said, folding his wings around himself. "Are you America's brother?"

Canada nodded, rubbing the stinging skin of his forearms. That's all he was ever known for.

"What's up?" Kazakhstan asked.

Canada shrugged, not speaking. He didn't trust his own voice; even if he did, it would probably all come out wrong.

"What's up with your wrists?"

Canada noticed that his sleeve was being pulled up and you could see the belt marks and the semicolon. The semicolon that was drawn shakily and had blurred lines from his tears. He pulled down his sleeve, "nothing."

"Canada," Kazakhstan warned. "Show me your wrists."

"N—No! Please! Don't worry about me!" Canada said, pulling his arms up and letting his tears fall.

Kazakhstan gently pulled Canada into a hug, rubbing his back. Canada shakily lifted his arm up for Kazakhstan to see.

"B—Belt..." Canada choked out. "I try... To stay happy. To stay okay. To stay the Canada everyone knows."

Kazakhstan hugged Canada tightly, kissing his cheek. Canada turned his head to face Kazakhstan, looking at his lips.

"Is it wrong to want to kiss you?" Canada asked softly in a whisper.

Kazakhstan smiled, "never."

Their lips met in a sweet kiss that tasted like Canada's salty tears.

It's okay they didn't notice America and Russia at the stairs.

Words: a short (again) 550 ;-;