57 - German Baby 🇩🇪🇷🇺🇺🇸

Germany huddled closer to America, covering his ears as the fireworks went off. They reminded him of a time he hated. America also hated them, but he cared more about Germany than his own fright. He brushed Germany's hair out of his eyes, giving him a kiss on the head. Russia was out getting Germany something to eat so America was to comfort Germany.

The door opened and Russia came in holding two plates on a tray with two mugs and a bag of something. He closed the door with his foot and sat on the edge of the bed, gently caressing Germany's jaw.

"How are you holding up, dearest?" Russia asked softly.

Germany looked at him with pleading, red eyes, "I... I could be better."

Russia chuckled and handed him a plate, "I got your favourite, butterbrezel." His deep, russian accent that he learned to control in English seeped out heavily in German. He handed America a plate with a couple sticks of beef jerky and a McDonald's burger. "I got you Макдоналдс (McDonald's) as well," he said.

"You're too kind," America said with a smile, tearing off a bit of jerky with his teeth.

Germany smiled as well and took a bite of his butterbrezel. "Where did you get this?" He asked, looking up at Russia who had his own bag of sunflower seeds.

"I made it," Russia answered. He took a drink from one of the mugs and handed it to Germany, "This is coffee." Germany took it in his cold hands and took a sip of the bitter liquid. Russia handed America a mug, "And Mountain Dew for you."

America smiled, "You know me so well."

"I hope you treated yourself?" Germany said, raising an eyebrow at his boyfriend.

Russia held up the bag of sunflower seeds and pulled out a bottle of vodka, "Sure did."

The rest pf the night was spent cuddling and watching movies, all the three could ever ask for.

Ever.

Just a little bullshitted
Words: 330