18 - Parties Aren't Always Fun 🇸🇪🇫🇮

Snow drifted from the dark sky, each one landing in a different spot than the last. The ground was covered in the white powder, only one country to be seen.

He walked down the path in the park. He was both unamused and tired, yet warm, even though it was minus ten around them.

A house party was just in front of him, at the end of the path.

(69 words—)

He walked up the stairs to the door and knocked, stuffing his hands back into his pockets of his jacket.

The door then opened and Finland's best friend Denmark was smiling there.

"Hej, Finland!" Denmark greeted, stepping aside.

"Hei, Tanska. (Hey, Denmark,)" Finland said, kissing his head in a best-friend-way. "What are we doing this time?" He asked, nodding to the country who handed him lakka.

"Japan decides that," Denmark said. "Wherever she is."

Finland nodded, taking a chug of his lakka. "Anything else? Anything you decided, Tanska?"

Denmark shook his head, "only that it was going to be here. Japan and South Korea do that usually."

Finland nodded, looking around. Countries were talking, drinking, and some dancing to the music South Korea was making up on a higher platform. Lights of different colours danced around the dark room.

Finland's eye caught one country, off to the side, with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. He was swirling it around lazily before drinking some and repeating the actions.

"Hei, I'm gonna talk with Kanada," Finland said, standing up and walking over to the taller country. He could tell his eyes were unfocused and slightly darker than usual. "Hei, Kanada," Finland said, leaning on the wall beside him.

Canada's head shot up, "I don't want to kill them!"

Finland stared at Canada, locking eyes. "Mitä vittua? (What the fuck?)" He asked.

"Nothing," Canada mumbled.

"I FOUND AN OUJIA BOARD!" The high voice of the Japanese country called out, coming into the room. "Do you want to play?" A few countries were about to object, when Japan smiled, "of course you all do!"

Finland and Canada were dragged into playing.

Questions were shot around, Finland not really giving a crap.

"Are you a nice ghost?"

Yes

"What is the first letter of my Soulmate's name?"

A

"What about mine?"

S

"Your turn, Finland," Japan said eagerly.

"Will you possess one of us?" Finland asked in a monotone voice.

Yes

A round of little squeaks as everyone pulled their hand away. But, Finland tried to pull his away.

But it was stuck.

He started to panic as a cold, dark feeling slithered around him. He was forced to look up with his eyes rolled back and open his mouth.

The ghost the they had been talking to had just possessed Finland.

An unholy screech came out of the Nordic country. Then, he went limp.

Everyone stared at Finland, unsure of what to do.

Finland slowly started to stand up, his movements slow—like he was being controlled like a puppet. His head hung low and his hands were limp at his sides.

His head snapped up.

Piercing, crimson eyes locked onto each and every country in the room.

"Finally... A new body..."

"Dark, please, no!"

Words: 538
Sorry for the slow updates!