32 - Drunk 🇨🇦🇺🇸

Canada x America
Requested by: XxYoushyxX

America was running. Running for his life from the russain chasing him. America was laughing and screaming at the same time, holding the glass bottle of clear liquid close to him.

Then he ran into his brother, Canada. He shoved the bottle of vodka into his hands and started running away.

Canada noticed Russia growling at him now, approaching slowly.

In a state of panic, Canada opened the bottle and chugged it.

Russia and America stared at him, shocked.

"Wooooah~" Canada said drunkenly, dropping the bottle. "Th—That tastes weird~" He hiccuped slightly, "Damn~"

America slowly walked to Canada, "I'm gonna take you to bed, okay?"

Canada didn't respond, instead looking at his hand to see where the bottle went. America gently lead him upstairs, sighing gently.

Canada was asleep in seconds, America just barely got him into bed. The American sighed, kissing the Canadain's forehead and brushing his red bangs out of his brother's eyes.

"I hope you don't mind... I hope you don't mind that I put down in words..." America sang in a hushed voice. "How wonderful life is while you're in the world..."

Canada smiled slightly in his sleep, turning to face America. He reached for his hand, holding it weakly.

"Mer... Merica..." Canada mumbled in his sleep. "I love... you."

America smiled, kissing Canada's hand, "I love you, too, baby brother." He slipped into bed with him, spooning him from behind. America breathed in the smell of his brother's hair, instantly intoxicated.

He loved life now.

Words: 259