39 - Love You Dearest ☭🇷🇺

InCeSt FlUfF
Soviet x Russia

Russia walked boredly through his house. He was alone, empty, and bored. The only thing interesting about the day was if his father came home that night.

He started to the bathroom upstairs, looking around at his siblings' smiles. Russia locked the door when he got into the bathroom, kneeling over the toilet. He reached into his mouth, pressing the back of his throat roughly.

Bile soon started to gather. Russia threw up vigorously into the toilet, a few tears falling.

This happened a few more times before he flushed the toilet and ran a bath. He stepped in after stripping himself and sat down. He took a deep breath and sunk lower in the tub. The water rose just under his nose so he turned it off.

He let out his air, dipping his nose under the water as well. He closed his eyes, feeling his lungs reach for air. He didn't let them, feeling them start to collapse.

Then it went black.

The russian woke up with a jolt, feeling air being forced into his lungs. His eyes snapped open and he stared into his father's worried, golden eyes.

"Слава Богу, (Thank God,)" Soviet breathed, hugging Russia tightly. "Don't you ever fucking do that again."

Russia quickly hugged his father back, crying into his sleeve. "Мне жаль... Мне жаль... Мне жаль... (I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...)"

Soviet lifted Russia's chin and kissed away his tears, whispering, "I love you," after each one. That only made Russia cry more, muttering apologies.

"Big brother!" Belarus cried, running to Russia. She hugged him tightly, crying into his chest. "You're okay! Ukie found you in the tub, drowning, and got Тата (dad)."

"I'm sorry, little one," Russia whispered.

Ukraine stood in the doorway with Kazakhstan, Armenia and Moldova were having their eyes covered by Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan. Russia looked into Soviet's eyes, begging him silently for them to go.

"Okay, kids, leave your brother alone for now," Soviet said. Belarus kissed Russia's cheek before following Ukraine out. Soviet closed the door, sitting against the cupboards, opening his arms. Russia crawled into them, snuggling into his father's heat.

"I'm sorry..." Russia mumbled, rubbing his scarred wrists.

Soviet rubbed his arms gently, "I know, самый дорогой. (Dearest.)"

Russia closed his eyes, "I tried to kill myself many times, папа... I give everything to my siblings and I don't have anything for me. I make enough food for them alone."

Soviet tightened his grip on his son, "I'm sorry you feel like this, Russia. It's my fault, I know. I drink too much and I'm never home. I put too much responsibility on you. You acted like an adult when you are only seventeen. This is the age to explore new things and rebel, but instead I force you into a parental position I was too much of a pussy to take."

Russia got onto his knees in front of Soviet, "It's okay... I adapted. I do rebel."

Soviet lifted an eyebrow, "Uh huh?"

Russia forced their lips together, hugging his father's neck tightly. Soviet was surprised before kissing back, dragging his son closer by his hips.

"How about therapy?" Soviet suggested after their kiss.

"But, it's so expensive!" Russia said, shocked.

Soviet nuzzled into Russia's neck, "I'll stop drinking, I promise. I love you, Russia."

Russia blushed and smiled, "I love you, too, папа."

--------One month later--------

"You seem happier than normal," America pointed out, walking with Russia from school.

"Do I?" Russia asked with an eyebrow raised.

America nodded, "Your smile seems real 'nd not fake like usual."

Russia looked ahead, "I am. I'm actually happy for once... Not wanting to kill myself."

"What?" America asked, surprised.

"Россия! (Russia!)"

Russia turned around and saw his father's truck. "Да отец? (Yes father?)" He called.

"Украина и я едем в город, ты хочешь приехать? (Ukraine and I are going to the city, do you want to come?)" Soviet asked.

Russia smiled, "Да спасибо! (Yes, thank you!)" He nudged America, "See you later, Америка."

America blushed, "Y--Yeah..."

Don't think Russia or Soviet didn't catch that.

Words: 677 (I really really liked that)