12 - Closet 🇨🇦🇺🇸

Canada x America

Seven minutes in heaven.

But they're brothers!

When did they ever care?

"Time starts now!" Japan squealed, pushing the brothers into the tight closet.

Canada was in first, rather obediently, and America followed after. It smelled like cleaner and bleach. Neither were a fan of the smell.

"Well..." America whispered, coming up to Canada. "Since we have about six minutes without them knowing..."

Canada caught the message and forcefully kissed America, immediately shoving his tongue into his mouth. One of his hands travelled to under the back of America's NASA shirt, pulling it to his shoulder blades. His other hand pulled America's leg up to his hips.

America let the other dominate, as America dominated last time. He pulled Canada closer, some saliva running down his chin. He felt the left wall of boxes hit his back as Canada forced him there, parting only for a second to take America's shirt off. Canada kissed America's neck, licking immediately his sweet spot, knowing exactly where it was.

"D—Dad would k—kill us— ngh~" America tried, moaning slightly when Canada rubbed his knee against America's erection.

Canada slipped his hand under America's boxers, kissing his neck repeatedly.

Then, golden light flooded the room and the Neko herself was standing there, a phone in her hands.

But, Canada didn't stop. America only paused to glance at Japan, but continued pulling his brother closer and groaning at the growing amount of hickeys across his neck and chest.

"Okay, guys, I won't tell if you guys come out now," Japan said.

America sighed, "fine. Come on, Nada." America slipped back on his shirt to hide all the love bites and hickeys.

With one last, passionate kiss, the two brothers went back to the circle of countries.

"What happened?" One asked excitedly.

Japan glanced at America with a smirk. "THEY WERE MAKING OUT!"

America blushed and hid his face in his hands while Canada was neutral as ever. But inside, he was panicking.

"Come on, Ame~" Japan teased. "Take off your shirt and show them~"

America shakily took off his shirt to show multiple purple marks. Canada wrapped his arms around America's stomach and pulled him closer to himself, kissing his head.

"I love you, Ame."

"I love you too, Nada."

"Awww~"

Words: 351 lol