66 - The Box 🇨🇦🇷🇺🇺🇸🇬🇧🇨🇮*soivet*

*Hella incest warning*

Japan and South Korea were giggling during a sleep over. They were planning something. That night, the rounded up all they guys and put them in a big box and moved them into the storage closet.

Japan checked off her ships that were going well.
RusAme check
SovietBrit check
CanIre check

Then, they just had to wait.

Canada's POV

I woke up in a cramped space, my claustrophobia taking off. I began to panic, trying to push away anything that blocked me from open space. I opened my eyes and saw many other countries in the same box. I lowed my head to my knees and had my anxiety attack there.

"Canada!" America jumped. He looked around to try and find a way out, but growled when he couldn't. "Hey... Hey, little brother?" His voice soothed me. I looked up at him, my breathing still shallow. "Breathe with me," he said. He held my hands and guided my breathing, calming me down. I laid on his chest and held his shirt tightly in my hand.

"What happened?" A deep voice asked. I looked up and saw Russia and Soviet across the small box from me and America.

"Nothing you dirty communists need to know," America growled, hugging me closer.

"Anxiety attack," I said, breathing in America's smell. It was intoxicating.

He lifted my chin and kissed me gently, hugging me close. Smiled and buried my face into his shoulder, playing with his hair. I looked up and saw Britain and my uncle Ireland. Britain was drinking tea and Ireland was chugging a bottle of beer. 

"Hi dad," I said softly.

He opened his eyes, "Good morning, son."

Ireland slammed the empty beer mug down and laughed triumphantly. Britain set his tea down and brought Ireland to lay on his lap. After a few whines and kisses, Ireland was asleep in Britain's lap.

I looked over at Russia and found him being attacked with kisses by Soviet. He kept giggling as Soviet kissed his neck, jaw, and lips.

"What are we going to do in here?" I asked, moving to lay on America's chest.

"I don't know," Russia said. "We could just talk, we could sit in quiet, we could play a game."

I looked up at America, "Why don't we just talk. Get to know each other." America sighed and nodded, cradling me as he watched Soviet and Russia. "Who wants to go first?" I asked. "We can play Never Have I Ever."

All of us put up five fingers, and Britain started. "Never have I ever jumped off a building." I put down a finger and so did Russia.

Soviet went next, "Never have I ever lied to Japan about getting closer to someone so she wouldn't stop fucking bothering me about her 'ship' shit!" All of us put down a finger.

Russia's turn. "Never have I ever wanted to kill someone." I put down a finger and so did America and Soviet. They were glaring at each other.

My turn. "Never have I ever beat me in hockey," I said proudly. Soviet smugly put down a finger. "We don't talk about that," I said sternly. "You cheated."

America chuckled, "Let's continue. Never have I ever thought about fucking my brother." I, America, and Britain all put down a finger.

"And I did," I said proudly.

"You mean I fucked you," America said with a slight laugh.

I pouted, "Let me live my dreams."

"Only if they're reasonable," America shrugged.

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding, Любовь (love)," America giggled. I stuck out my bottom lip and he kissed my cheek, "Someone has to keep you in check."

"Not when you're ruining my dreams!" I said in a bit louder of a tone, but still playful. America kissed just below my ear, a sensitive spot for me. I blushed and melted into America more.

"Never have I ever cried during a Disney movie," Britain said. America put down a finger proudly.

"Inside Out and The Lion King," he stated.

"Never have I ever said 'excuse me' when no one was around," Soviet said. I put down a finger.

Russia chuckled slightly. "Canada's out," he said. I laughed and nodded. "Never have I ever said 'I love you' just to get laid." America, Soviet, and Britain put down a finger.

"Never have I ever..." America thought for a minute. "Aha! Never have I ever smoked marijuana." Just Russia put down a finger.

I chuckled, "Is negative amount of fingers allowed?"

America kissed my neck, "Sadly no, hut if there was you'd have to use everyone's fingers to count the amount of times you've smoked." I laughed and kissed his head.

"Never have I ever finished one of those wretched jawbreaker things," Britain said. America and Soviet out down a finger.

"Ame's out," I said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "And Soviet."

Russia had one finger up, and Britain with two.

"Never have I ever fallen asleep at the cinema," Russia said. Britain put down a finger.

"It was a boring movie," he said.

The last round.

"Never have I ever skipped school," Britain said.

"Never have I ever killed thousands of Native Americans," Russia said smugly.

Russia won.

Ireland woke up then, pulling Britain close to him and kissing his cheeks and neck. Britain was a blushing mess.

"Time to come out!" Japan hollered.

"Guess we have to make her happy," I said. "She wants us to go into our 'designated pairs.'" I laid on Ireland, not before giving one last kiss to America. He went to sit with Russia and Soviet sat with Britain. The top of the box was opened and Japan squealed.

"You guys can come out now!" She said happily.

No one's POV

Everyone clambered out of the box, Russian profanities aimed at a certain American. But soon, everyone was sitting on the couches. Silently, America nodded to the hallway upstairs and Canada nodded slightly.

"I need to go get something," Canada said vaguely, then walked upstairs. He heard America mumble something and come upstairs as well.

Then, America held Canada to the wall and kissed him. Canada smiled and wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist.

"God, I love you," America said, kissing Canada repeatedly. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too," Canada whispered against America's lips.

"RUSSIA! IRELAND! CANADA AND AMERICA ARE CHEATING ON YOU!" A shrill voice shrieked.

A low hum and a drunken hiccup came from the stairs. America Canada looked over and saw Russia, Japan, and Ireland.

"They're not cheating, Япония (Japan)," Soviet said, looming above Japan.

Russia leaned on Soviet and Britain hugged the drunken Irish from behind.

"We simply lied to you about loving the other so you would stop bothering us," Britain said, brushing Ireland's hair out of his eyes.

"So leave us alone," Canada said, tugging America back into a kiss.

Words: 1154