Chapter 25 - I get down on my knees for you

Start from the beginning

"Oh! Why don't you stay in my hometown? It's a one-hour drive from Boracay. You know Boracay right?"

"Yeah! Niall went there before. He said it's a nice island." Harry was so patient in dealing with his fans.

"Correct! But I know it's too crowded and people might recognize you there. So, I reckon you to stay in our private resort. It not as beautiful as Boracay, but I guarantee, you will love it."

"I'm not sure with my schedule though. But, we appreciate your invite. Thank you!"

"Do you have a calling card or something?" I asked making Harry glared at me surprisingly knowing it would be impossible to go somewhere with his hectic schedule and he, as a very kind person, did not want to give false hope to a fan.

"Yeah! Of course!" She handed me her calling card. "My name is Lily and I am big fan of you two. I am a teacher if you may ask. I just came from my vacation from the place that I told you and I made sure to come back here in Manila because I will be going to your concert, Harry!"

"Oh really?! Well, expect me to shout out your name during the concert."

"Thank you! I can't believe I'm here talking to you both. And I just want to say thank you for letting me know and witness what I have been believing all these years."

We were confused at first, but when we looked at her, she was now staring down to something else. We both chuckled finding out what she had been looking at. It was our intertwining hands.

"I knew Larry is real. Oh gosh!" She yelped softly not making any scene in that case. "So when will I hear the bells?"

"Bells?" I asked curiously.

"You know, wedding bells!?"

There was angel passed by and you could hear the sound of the crickets, so we just laughed because we did not know how to answer her. We all said our goodbyes and we walked towards the exit of the airport.

"I like that girl." Harry said once we were in the car heading to our hotel. I nodded agreeing of what he said. "She seems nice."

"Once you finished your tour, let's find a way to come to her place. What do you think?"

"Yeah sure! Maybe, for our honeymoon?" He giggled wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh really?!"

"Why not?"

I laughed making me blushed as I couldn't believe he considered and thought of what the fan said to us. Marriage? Was it too fast for us?

Same as what happened from his past concerts, it became successful once again. The fans were so great and supportive, especially when they did their fan project. Blue and green lights were swaying all around the arena while Harry was singing Home.

The feeling was always the same every time he sang it. He sang it with all of his heart and soul that I could transcend from far away standing next to him. And it felt like home making my heart beat faster. It was a sound of happiness and love. And when I remembered a fan that we met a few days ago uttering about wedding bells, it made me awaken.

I wanted Harry to be part of my life not just for that moment but for the rest of my life. I wanted to live a lifetime with Harry. I wanted to see him as I opened my eyes to start my day and as I closed my eyes to end up my night. I wanted Harry to be part of all my adventures with Freddie. I wanted to take care of him. I wanted to love him forever. I wanted him to be called my husband. And I needed to do something about it.

I went out of the VIP room to call someone. I searched for her number. I needed to talk to her. After three rings, she answered.

"Hello, Lou?"