by the shore.

A/N: Smutty scenes ahead, read at your own risk.

Waves lapping against the shore as the scenery of the deep blue ocean unfolds in front of Jimin's doe eyes, bursting with lively blues and greens

Waves lapping against the shore as the scenery of the deep blue ocean unfolds in front of Jimin's doe eyes, bursting with lively blues and greens. Salty atmosphere gushes towards him, pulling him into a embrace as it wraps itself in every corner of his small frame. White sand, smooth between his wriggling toes, as he digs them deeper into it, feeling the abnormal sensation tingling in his veins. He cracks a soft smile when he twirls around to see a male with windswept raven hair as if twinkling in broad daylight. His figure is simply cladded in a white tee and beige shorts that hug his torso perfectly, crafting a surreal Greek God that stands tall in front of Jimin's chestnut orbs, radiating with jubilance.

"Do you.. like it?" Jungkook asks Jimin with a sense of unsure when he sees pink hair all ruffled due to the gale engulfing him. Yet, he still pulls off his endearing smile to the older upon seeing him smiling happily once he took off the blindfold. Today marks their one-year anniversary, and Jungkook would do anything so Jimin could have a time of his life away from Devil's Curse and away from the police station.

Not long after, the younger is engulfed in a tight hug that makes him tumble back a bit. Taken aback, he still returns the embrace, then the crinkles next to his eyes grow visible when he receives the answer, what he longs for every second of today.

"I love it."

Jimin grins to himself after realizing that he can taste the mild saltiness of the ocean infiltrated in his deep lungfuls of morning air. It's early when he looks at his wristwatch, six o'clock to be exact. Regardless anyone who considers six A.M is already late, to a non-morning person like Jimin, who successfully rolls out of his comfy duvet when the sun is high up in the sky, waking up at six A.M is a rarity, a miracle can only be seen once in a lifetime. And now he's alone, inhaling the refreshing morning air, fresher than the scent of daisies in the flower shop opposite his flat, enjoying his time in a decent hotel on Jeju Island. Ocean, as clear as gem and sand, as white as snow. Waves, lapping the shore to create this beautiful inexplicable notes that enchants Jimin into a haze. Nature can be such a beauty and he loves it. He loves how she can make people fall head over heels for her every single day, second even, when the older notices the peachy orange tint of the first droplet of light crashing itself onto the pinkish indigo horizon.

Suddenly, toned arms snake around his waist making the older eyes turn into marvelous crescents. It could only be Jungkook who can make him whipped from head to toe all melted into a puddle like how he's feeling and speaking of the devil himself, he gets a chance to admire Jungkook's side angle laid on his shoulders. His round nose dusted a bit with sundrops, his fair skin shaded a pale blue in the aurora, his full bubblegum lips yet a bit pouty after waking up from his slumber and his eyes, his beautiful eyes, now tinted obsidians that are hooded with a layer of lashes fanning softly against his defined cheekbones.