n i n e t e e n

A/N: Hey guys :> For you guys wondering i was dead or I dropped this story or something, I was busy with my entrance exams before getting into high school. I owe you guys an apology and I'm sincerely sorry for my being late many times and delays. 

Overall, I'll be updating more often after the 3rd of June so stay tuned :> 

Jungkook decides to stop by after having inner conflicts of whether or not to visit his working partner for the nth time on his bed.

Be real Jungkook.

Not only in bed but also while showering, making himself breakfast, driving (he almost ran a red light) and the most important thing is that he makes Jimin some breakfast, nothing much: a grilled cheese and a small, hand-sized bottle of banana milk . Being a nice little Jungkook won't hurt, will it? 

He's now standing in front of Jimin's door and knocking it casually. Butterflies tickling his stomach nonstop and he fumbles with his fingers to reduce the quiet atmosphere engulfing Jimin's flat. Sunlight dusts the red carpet underneath his feet beautifully. He looks into the brown paper bag where he puts Jimin's breakfast and uses his big hands to hold the bottom of the bag to see if it's still warm. Jungkook feels as if he was acting like a mom or a over-caring boyfriend to be exact but he's sure that this action is powered by friendship and admiration. Since he wanted to thank Jimin yesterday, when he was brave the first time he came to the morgue or that time too, when Jimin helped Jungkook with the smallest details and- 

The door opened after what seemed like ages for Jungkook but instead of being greeted with a sleepy Jimin, he was greeted with an orange-haired lad with facial features that's though not special but graceful when going together. That's not the case here.

The case here is that this is not Jimin.

And Jimin doesn't have a brother.

What if this person is his boyfriend ?

Jungkook's smile fades away when he the thought comes across his mind. In no way the files Tae gathered had some kind of missing information.

"Can I help you?" The orange-haired male gives him a light smile. He's as tall as Jungkook so they were staring at each other eye-to-eye, a bright aura is radiating from him and Jungkook can't help but feel tensed. 

"I- uh... I'm looking for Jimin?" 

"Oh, sure buddy, you can-"

"Well I think you're at the wrong dorm, 'cause you seem to be unsure of whom you're looking for." 

Jungkook's eyes instantly brightens while being in search of the voice - Jimin's. His eyes search frantically for a shadow of pink hair until a corner of a porcelain face pokes up, revealing shiny and glittery brown orbs. Jimin's hair is neatly styled but in a naughty manner in Jungkook's opinion. Due to the male standing in front of them, he can't fully make out what Jimin's attire is and successfully hiding his admiration, which he covers with a stern face, he gives a deep chuckle.

"Well, isn't it obvious that I only know one person in here?"

"Should I assume that you only know yourself after all?" Jimin sticks his tongue out teasingly when a clench-fisted Jungkook being blocked by his knight-in-shining-armour Hoseok.

"Having so much fun young couple?" Hoseok glares at them when he's having enough of blocking Jimin and intervening the "fight" between these two since they were laughing and teasing each other continuously. 

"We are not!" They said in unison and look at each other glaring like siblings who have just broken a vase and Hoseok is the mother of the two.

"Okay, okay, chill guys, chill..." Hoseok backs off. "Look here, if you want business, fuck off you two. I'm not your shield or something." 

"Oh, right," Jimin says happily and nearly pushes Hoseok out of his way. "Hoseok, this is Jungkook - the most hated cop ever and Jungkook this is Hoseok, my flatmate." 

"Oh you are Jungkook." Hoseok says in surprise and he reaches out a hand to firmly shake, celebrating a new "rival-friendship".

"Nice to meet you." Jungkook replies shortly and returns the warm handshake. At least Jimin's friend is more bearable...

"So... Am I right that you two are heading off to a hotel?" Hoseok snickers amusingly while leaning on the door frame, watching Jimin doing up his vans with his bum wiggling in front of Jungkook's clothed private area. Not to mention Kook's "shook" expression and Jimin's chilled one.

"Well you're half right, half wrong, always like that when you're guessing something." Jimin huffs after he innocently straightens up his posture. "We're heading off."

"To where?" Hoseok raises his eyebrows.

"Neverland." 

"Fucking brat." Hoseok laughs after smacking Jimin's head. "Be back early, you sure you want to continue the shift?"

Jimin shuffles his weight on one leg which makes Jungkook smile. "Seriously.. We've been conversing about this for how many times? Can't even remember but I only give one answer to you and that's that."

"Fine then." Hoseok says nonchalantly and with one final glimpse (and some intense eye-brow wriggling at the two Js), he walks inside his friend's room putting back the plastic bowl from last night in the dish washer. 

What was that?

Hoseok was puzzled the first moment he laid eyes on the happy couple. For some reason, he felt happy for Jimin but on the other hand, he just wants to keep Jimin for himself and throw that cop in an endless pit because Jimin is just a invaluable mochi and he doesn't want anyone to mark him theirs. Looking at them made his heart flutter and ached at the same time. It feels weird but somewhere in his mind, he still feels happy for them.

Because Jimin's happiness is also his happiness and he would gladly do anything to make his friend, his bestie, his soulmate, happy.