f o r t y . s i x

A/N: Strong language and profanities ahead. Sorry for the kinda late update *hehe*

Why are you doing this?"

The boy with raven hair stood still, with big fat droplets of tears slowly rolling down from his eyes and skidding down his smooth and chubby cheeks. The senior in front of him, tanned skin glittered under the warm sunlight with another female one year younger than the raven-haired male. The older looks at him, his battleship-grey eyes spiraled deep into the younger's conscience with content and fueled the corner of his lips with a smirk as he rolled his eyes at him.

"Because I'm fucking tired of our making up shit!" He shouted, what a beautiful scenery of pink cherry blossoms slowly fading down in the spring breeze that covered a drama. "I had to kneel down in front of you every time and WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!? YOUR FUCKING BITCH!?"

"N-No, please no Daehyun, I knew no better tha" The boy stuttered, not knowing what to say by his boyfriend, no, ex-boyfriend suddenly summoning him here, where they had dated and had cherished together the bitterness and every happiness that they overcame. But those beautiful moments were shattered by him, the male standing in front of him, with the young and beautiful girl standing and mocking him, showering and humiliating him verbally.

"Honey~" The girl whined, her big, gigantic in Jimin's opinion, bosoms graced onto the older's toned arms as she looked up at him and batted her long lashes. "I'm bored, and I'm so nauseous just looking at him!"

"Okay, boo," Daehyun kissed her forehead but what made Jimin more annoyed was the way her voice squeaked and how she looked at him with hate. As if those hateful stares weren't enough for their own will, they kissed, mouth-to-mouth and sloppily, right in front of Jimin's eyes.

Now that he knew what a heartbreak truly is. The pain that even a knife scarred or a bullet hit could be easily overwhelmed.

"Hah~, you know Jiminie hyung," The girl skipped in front of him making her bosoms bounce within every rhythm, which made Jimin felt as if her chest was going to suffocate her face. "The title was, is and will never be yours.

Jimin landed on his bottom as she kneeled down and whispered in his ears:

"Gays don't deserve love, you useless twat."

He hated sweetness.

Sweetness is one of the many things that could deceive one and overcome his consciousness.

The girl, who's name is Alice, used to have a caring and bubbly personality. Guess a persona could be sweeter than a decent personality to blindfold him and not letting the poor boy see the redness, the arrow-tipped tail and the pair of rough horns she was having on her head all along.

Daehyung, the caring boyfriend, dumped him for the girl. How long have they been a thing? He doesn't know. Did they kiss? Yes. Multiple times? If not, why the disgustingly sloppy made out section in front of his bare eyes. Why now?

Why now?

Because he doesn't deserve that sweetness...

He hated it.

Just like now.

Jimin hates the sweetness lingering on his tongue as he gains consciousness after what almost felt like an eternity of pitch black. His eyes slowly meet the bright light, as if spicing his eyes with the hot tangerine gleam and welcomes him with a pounding headache which makes him groan in utmost frustration. By his natural instincts, he would use his hand to deaden the pain, which felt similar to thousands of brick pounding on him mercilessly but his hand was stuck as he tries to open his eyes widely for clearer vision of his surroundings.

Just what he expected, he is bound with rope, red and tight digging marks into his pale clothed skin. His hands are fixed tightly behind his back as he arches it to wiggle out of the restraints holding him. Furthermore, as if the capturer wanted to fuck with his mind, his arms are fixed to his torso and end with his legs strictly bound after folding, making him kneel in an uncomfortable position on the black silky sheets. Gladly his clothes are still on.

Jimin indeed panics when he takes a look around him, the room is painted a wine red and the dark silky sheets makes it no better than adding more darkness into the already dull atmosphere of the room. The male tries to struggle out of the red ropes that seem to tighten him more every time he tries. Desperate calls of help roll down his plump pink lips before they turn into muffled, unidentifiable sounds by a cloth stuffed between his mouth. But what surprises him and turns his being panic to surges of anger:

Daehyun sitting bossily in a corner.

A cigar in hand, he smirks as he licks his lips hungrily and his eyes travel up and down Jimin's body to see the discomfort glazed in the younger's eyes. He eye-fucks every inch of his body until he sees the movements of the boy he dearly loves weaken.

"Why, I heard that you performed so great at the bar," Daehyun stands up from the armchair facing the bed from the left and hides his cigar behind his back, making Jimin's head drop down to not face the wolfish eyes he is currently fearing. "Park Jimin, greatest dancer at Devil's Curse." A muffled yelp escapes Jimin's mouth when Daehyun takes a hold of his jaw and squeezes it tightly with his veiny and strong hands. No more than seconds later, a puff of smoke is blown directly to his face, fogging his mind with haziness and spices his eyes with discomfort. Jimin doubles up in a coughing fit, dropping his head down to get rid of the intoxicating scent out of his nostrils. "You disappoint me, Park Jimin."

His name, so disgusting in the man's mouth.

"Don't think that changing will stop me from hunting you down after killing that bitch," Daehyun crawls on the bed which makes Jimin backs away but he gets a hold of his waist and seat him down on his lower half firmly. His back pressed against Daehyun's toned chest as his eyes blow wide and visibly shaking upon hearing the word "kill" . "Awn, my little pup, don't worry I won't kill you. I'll just... play with you for a bit." Daehyun holds Jimin's chin from behind to stop him from frantically moving his head and to inhale his strawberry-scented pink hair. "Look at you, all teary and puffy-eyed just by inhaling a bit of smoke."

Jimin looks in the mirror to see him, appearing so helpless and seated on his ex's groins while his dirty hands caress his face. "Can't wait to see you gagging on my cock." Daehyun growls into Jimin's ears darkly once he grabs a fistful of the younger's hair and pulls it back, enough for him to lick the vein popping up on his neck which makes Jimin squirm in discomfort and annoyance. He makes muffled sounds of protest filled with desperation and anger, like a parakeet being trapped in a cage but that only makes Daehyun more excited as he tightens his grip on the younger's jaw, making him mewl in pain.

"You are mine now." Daehyun smirks when he sees Jimin's helpless reflection in the mirror, eyes tear-rimmed, shirt half unbuttoned to reveal red markings and ravishing collarbones. He slowly blows hot puffs of air down the sensitive area of Jimin's skin only to see him look away, not showing any further interest.

"And nothing is going to stop me from having you all to myself."

Help me.

Please.

Jungkook, help me.