f o r t y . n i n e

Jungkook hangs up, his eyes are fogged with questions and doubts as he places his phone down on the table in his working room. His close colleagues have flocked in there, all six of them, with nervous faces looking at Jungkook who's in the center of the room.

"What did he say?" Namjoon asks him, his sonorous rings in the youngest's ears. His hope is not giving up although they haven't had a lead to start with. He looks at the mint-haired man, only to breath out and shakes his head, which makes the man hug him and pats encouragingly on his shoulders.

It's weird since Jungkook felt there was something unusually off with the man at first glance. Sure, he was a patient and has a mental disorder caused by a great loss. However, Jungkook couldn't and now unable to erase the fact that Daehyun is somewhat related to Jimin's absence. The soothing voice he pulled off while there was some shuffling on the other line, and what sounded like a muffled groan from the background. It could be anything, any sound, it could be that of the people who's helping him with moving the stuff, it could be his even.

However, his intuition tells him otherwise.

"I'm not so sure," Jungkook mumbles and looks up at the others. "But I have a feeling that Daehyun has something to do with this."

"He couldn't have and will never dare to." Seokjin declares, he folds his arms and leans on Taehyung's working table. Of course, depending on his intuition that much will cause Daehyun to revolt that they're suing him against his will, with no precise evidences but just what the mind is telling them. Seokjin is also his personal doctor, what Daehyun is doing might be in Seokjin's palms. "With a fragile mentality like his, I don't think he's capable of doing such a thing."

"Don't you think it's fishy since Daehyun asks you to discharge early?" Hoseok, still sitting with his usual posture of having his legs folded, says. Jungkook secretly feels grateful for Hoseok standing on his side and Taehyung nods afterwards, agreeing with what the orange-haired boy had said. "I mean, you could be discharged late and it's against the hospital rules?"

"Surely yes, but as his personal doctor and close supervisor, I ensure you Daehyun was perfectly fine that afternoon so I allowed him to check out." Seokjin says before breathing out a puff of air.

"Unbelievable." Jungkook runs a hand through his raven hair, all frustrated at what they've gathered. The capturer couldn't have made such an escape that blindfolded all people. What or who kidnapped Jimin, was a mastermind at luring the police into some type of mind trickery.

"There must be some witnesses right?" Taehyung speaks up, he pushes his glasses up. This time, Hoseok rapidly nods at the male's question, indicating he too wants to know. "I mean, people in the shops there must have noticed at least something."

"Not one." Jungkook shakes his head disappointingly. Had he known about the witnesses, he would have pried the answers and Jimin would have been found in a matter of seconds, not to brag. However, what they're in is a dead-end and they're facing with losing a colleague for Jungkook is even more than a friend, a crush, a lover, a boyfriend that he loves ever so tenderly. The thought that Jimin is going to be dead, cold to the touch in his arms as his warm tears lands on the older's face haunts him yesterday night, with no decent sleep and no fluffy ball of sunshine called Jiminie next to him, he feels as if the days are dragged painfully longer.

"Well that's a lot of eyeballs doing nothing." Taehyung throws his hands in the air.

For the first time in his life, Jungkook doesn't know what to do next.

Daehyun wipes off the crimson string of metal on Jimin's lips and licks it off clean, smiling devilishly like Lucifer when the aftertaste spreads out in his mouth, invading every inch of his palate. What Daehyun did makes Jimjn grimaces in disgust. The man was truly a beast with a desire to manipulate and assassinate.

"Anyway, continuing with what has been left off," Daehyung grazes his hands together, dusting off the "dirtiness" of Jimin's hot tears filled with eternal anger. His eyes are rimmed with some which makes them glossier and Daehyun's heart skip at the sight of, though, Jimin throwing him burning stares while being helplessly tied down. "The key which activates Lewisite within insertion, is in the police's hands, Jungkook, I heard he's taking authority over it. And you, Jimin, my baby boy, will be the bait to lure them in."

"Sorry, not gonna do it." Jimin politely rejects Daehyun's efforts to lure him as an accomplice, and he is further fuming with anger when the man decides to use him as a bait, which is effortlessly predictable. He looks away, too fed up to look in the eyes of a bag of garbage since the male was talking trash in Jimin's opinion. Nothing would break his and Jungkook's connection and trust.

Just then, he feels an object grazing slowly against his crotch, to which his eyes shoot up and be met with Daehyun's smug smirk, curling ever-so-challengingly on his half-lit face. The man's foot is grazing against Jimin's manhood painfully slow, creating friction that sends strings of heat up to his face.

"Don't be so sure." The turquoise-haired man arches his back up, his tanned biceps holding his body weight from the windowsill, still plastering that damned smirk that only grows wider within the passage of time. His foot grinds deeper into Jimin's crotch, driving the younger into mere submission but leaving enough consciousness to never give into the man. He closes his eyes shut as if he was trying to block out the sinful sensation and image of his ex, taming him with the burning wildfire of lust and only emits a cough to stop any noises that might please the man that was trying to hypnotize him, whom he has no intention of getting along with.

And as well, never will be.

A/N: Wattpad has been somewhat crashing lately :// Are my readers all okay though? Watt just kept erasing and crashing every now and then so I really hope them pay attention to what they're doing..

Anybody knows how to fix this on macbook would be of great help to me because I usually update on my mac.

By the way TXT is a bomb 😍 but I've never been quite sure how to differentiate them from each other.