s e v e n

A/N: My original muse for this fanfic :>> 
Get some holy watereu gais cause this jikook manhandling never gets old :3

Important: 

Chapters may be a bit crappy and I especially made this chapter long to thank your support and because I'm busy so next chapters may be short.

Jimin knows that this is wrong, so wrong that one further move will ruin his whole life but he decides to just roll with it. It's a part of his plan anyway and he knows that he'll get this done quickly without fail since he is best at seducing men. He used to do this in the club, straddling men's waists whose suits drenched in perfume and strong alcohol but he refused to after engaging in drug trafficking. He only danced until now but the craze for him never dies down and soon, he'll leave a long lasting impression on the young cop after luring him into his marvelous trap. He smirks when thinking of the Jeon officer gritting his teeth and struggles to break free, to escape the enclosure like he once did but Jimin is the dominant one now and there's no escape for the submissive cop under him.

Wait a bit, did he just say "oh god"?

Jimin feels his eyes darken and his lips curve up into a mischievous grin. Amused by what the cop responses to him, he decides to tease him a bit more.

Turn this up a notch won't hurt, will it? 

Don't ask Jungkook why he's doing this. He knows that it's wrong as much as Jimin does but he didn't budge, he didn't refuse, he didn't use his self defense nor punch the criminal square in the face. He stands their frozen completely, letting the criminal cage him and freely pin him against the wall. He doesn't know what's happening right now and what caused this to happen, what made him stop being angry and instead, being so turned on by one single move? He glances at his watch and that successfully makes him push away all the barriers stopped him from refusing the male.

"That's enough," Jungkook sternly says while maintaining his most serious face. He then sees the culprit looks up with his beautiful eyes hooded under a thick layer of lashes and he feels something soft grinding against him. It was a subtle move and not to mention, many boys and girls when he was in high school used to do this to him but Jungkook didn't shoot back any responses. Although, feeling the non-stop but slow grindings make Jungkook gulp and he can feel heat rushing up his cheeks. 

"I don't see you're so sure about that," the male's voice goes deep as he whispers into Jungkook's ears, dusting them a reddish color as he begins to plant fluttery kisses onto his jawline and slowly trails them down his neck. He licks along a vein on Jungkook's neck, savoring the salty sweet flavor of his skin and at the mean time. Jungkook feels a sudden sting on his collarbones causes him to hiss at it and looks down to see a the neck of his sweater being rolled down, exposing a bit of his collarbones with a pinkish blossom. He sees the pink-haired male lean into him and sucks the mark until it's a swollen red that fades into a purplish color. Within each and every movement, Jungkook feels the sting digging and dwelling into him but he feels pleasure at the same time, throwing his head back that makes a few of his raven strands of hair land into his eyes. He clasps a hand onto his mouth to suppress moans and mewls, biting the skin and swallow the sounds of pleasure down, not wanting to admit that he's actually enjoying it.

Just then he feels the culprit's hands snaking around his waist and it continues to rub his v-line. He can feel his jeans tighten but the sounds of keys clanking together make him notice something is wrong, plus only one hand rubs his waist and the other stops at where he keeps his keys.