f i f t y . f i v e

Jungkook and Lisa are battling with the immeasurable amount of bodyguards upstairs and also, their exhaustion by having to fight so much and physically enduring 19 flights of stairs in their hot, sweat-slicked suits

So much for one damned day.

They can hear a slight ring in their ears as if the clashing noises downstairs aren't enough. Shooting the last of four dozens men down, he ruffles his raven hair, now a mess and looks behind at the blonde woman, striding out of another room. They both nod, indicating no danger with their proximity and hurries upstairs, where the pale moonlight hits directly in their glimmering faces. They made it.

Jungkook's heart leaps inside his chest, seeing the trail of smudged crimson underneath his feet when he approaches frenziedly yet quietly to avoid any sudden attacks coming from the old lunatic that had his lover caged. The later is worried, looking at the stench underneath his feet as he takes a deep breath and looks at Lisa with sincere eyes. She notices and nods worriedly, then dashes downstairs to help the others, now that her duty of an underling was finally finished...

Jungkook doesn't hesitate another second as he shoots the lock and furiously slams the door, making it come in contact as it slightly breaks the wall. His inner demons are released.

And he's even more infuriated when he sees Daehyung grinning from ear to ear, penetrating his glowering gaze at his doe ones. Jungkook looks down and his heart, as if, dropped into his stomach.

Jimin's hair was tucked in Daehyun's hand as he tiredly struggles himself towards the later. His gaze still holds the fondness yet it was intermingled with fear and discomfort.

"You finally came!" Daehyun, still not letting go of the poor boy squirming underneath his gaze. Jungkook, too occupied with staring at Jimin. The blood oozing in his head, his thoughts of Daehyun's blood all over his hands. Sadly, it would be illegal of him to do so...

Vengeance. He growls lowly when Daehyun smiles, welcoming the new company.

"I believe we all have something that isn't ours.." Daehyun trails off, gun still pointed towards Jungkook and so is the younger. Still locking his gaze intensively, the older licks a trail of blood on Jimin's neck up to his lips.

That is Jungkook's final.

"Ah," Daehyun quickly pulls out the safety trigger while shoving the cold nuzzle against Jimin's tear-stained cheek when he sees Jungkook storms a few steps towards them. He was crying from the disgusting contact with the older. He hated himself, for not having the strength to break free from his grip, for not being more careful, for trusting this man, still, with all of his heart. Now, he has to pay his life, and maybe Jungkook's too...

"Now don't cry my baby bー"

"He's not yours!" Jungkook hugs the suitcase in his chest , trembling fingers still seizing the gun until his knuckles are pale white. One more fuckery from Daehyun and he swears to God, his rational mind will slip out of his hands right away.

Daehyun looks at him with a wild look, craziness written all over his glowing eyes when darkness cast upon then. The only source of lighting is only the city lights illuminating from afar, so dim, so sinister. "Was he?"

"What.."

"He wasn't mine, and he isn't yours, too." Daehyun looks over at Jungkook, leaving the pink-haired man swiveled in fear and cold as the wind hit him harshly. Jungkook nearly shuts down when he sees Jimin visibly shaking. Either he speeds his pace and risks his chances of the older being shot in the head, or he slowly and steadily approaches him and after, the older will be victimized by hypothermia. "So what's wrong with claiming him now?"

Daehyun, in a minute, is standing before Jungkook, a few feet away with their handguns pointing at each others' skulls. One careless move and they have a pretty hole blowing their brains up.

"Now give me that suitcase and you'll have your lovely Jimin back."

"Don't do what he says Jungkook!" Jimin calls out, earning the younger's attention. Yet he only smiles back fondly at his crying, bruised and pained hyung.

All for you my Jimin.

"Arghhh! What the fuck!"

Daehyun shouts out of frustration from the attack from behind. The older, with just little of his strength left, comes launching himself at the older before forming a tight bear hug to stop the turquoise-haired man from laying a finger on Jungkook's hair. The younger follows Jimin's swift motion in unison, twisting the older's hand backwards to make him let go of the gun he's holding on. Crumbling down in agony, the older eyes glisten with tears of anger when he sees both of the boys escaping the top floor with the suitcase. His antidotes..

"C'mon Jimin," Jimin runs downstairs a bit slower than Jungkook though he's before the later. No sooner Jungkook saying his encouragement than Jimin is swept away from his feet up to Jungkook's broad shoulders, letting the younger piggy backing him down the flight of stairs. He can hear Daehyun's cursings upstairs as he yells his men coming up their direction to back him up and capture them. Jungkook swift legs glide them down the building effortlessly until flight number 10.

He hears a gun shot, and Jungkook's grunting before he collapses into one of the rooms on the floor.

Blood, all over Jimin's hands as he reaches for Jungkook's left side.

Jimin stares at Jungkook hissing in pain with wide eyes before carrying him by the shoulder into a secluded corner to hide. The older soothes the panicked later by embracing him in a hug and patting him along his back. The aroma he longs for during long weeks captured at Daehyun's, the pained voice when Jungkook wipe away the fear he has to protect the older, the warm skin to skin when they hug and sob into each others' embrace softly for their rivals not to pay attention. Jimin misses all of Jungkook and so does he.

"I'm not going to lose you again." Jungkook conveys sternly when he sees Jimin looking cautiously outside of the place they're in, his raging dark orbs glisten in the murky corners. Choking on his breath a bit as he clutches his wound, now Jimin's dusty white sleeve was on to hold the blood, his other hand reaches up to the pink-haired face and smiles, not minding the scorching pain on the side of his abdomen.

What comes without Jimin can wait.

"Please stay.." Jungkook pleads breathlessly, "I can't help myself to losing you again." He props himself up while the older helps him straighten his back on the mossed walls. He looks at the older with sincere eyes while tears continue to glide down his cheeks within every blinking motion. The lovely violet pearls that sucked him in long ago, now looking at him back with the same intensity. The space between them grow hotter by second and their nose touches as both melt into the touch. Jimin slowly opens his eyes and admires the younger. Beads of cold sweat traveling down his temples, making his smooth fluffly raven hair pointy, his piercings glimmer in the white moonlight and his lips, oh his chestnut lips. So full, so round and a bit parted when deep lungfuls of air are inhaled for Jungkook to be awake. It was wrong for them to feel this way in this situation but as long as it Jungkook he's feeling with, then he doesn't at all regret this moment.

"I will," Jimin plants a kiss on Jungkook's forehead, tucking the loose strands of hair behind his ears and wipes away the tears that are gliding involuntarily down the later's cheeks before articulating the right things to say.

"But after I finish this first."