t w e n t y . e i g h t

"Lisa?"

Jungkook unbelievably gawks at the blondie in front him, smiling ear to ear and chatting happily with his targeted suspect, Jisoo, every now and then. It's such a surprise because Lisa is using one of her skills - a nine-tailed fox, first place womanizer, to lure Jisoo into seduction and the poor girl falls without a second doubt. Jisoo pours her another glass of wine while Lisa looks at her with predatory eyes filled with curbing hunger and the bartender just smirks before scurrying to a door heading to somewhere dark, leaving Lisa nipping on the spiciness of crimson red substance.

"Lisa?" Jungkook hears another voice says.

"Yeah."

"The blondie?"

"Yeah." Jungkook wonders why the person is asking so many questions, daring to poke his or her nose in his business.

"Drinking red wine?"

"She's the only per- OH MY HOLY-!" Jungkook irritatingly looks over only to be frightened by an innocent looking Jimin with no definition of personal space, leaning into him cheek by cheek and busy checking on Lisa with him. If Jungkook were to lean in no more than half a centimeter, his lips would land on Jimin's chubby cheeks right away. Jimin has changed into his usual attire before his dance: a simply white tee, denim jeans and boots. He looks at him wide-eyed and then at Lisa, totally clueless of what he did to Jungkook: both the dance and the scare.

"You scared the fuck out of me." Jungkook clears his throat and reverts back to his callous self, erasing the shade of pink on his face while watching Lisa from the dark corner of the bar. "Don't fucking dare do that again or I'll rip-"

"Okay okay gosh chill~" Jimin says, swaying his hands between him and Jungkook as the cop raises a fist, daring to hit him and Jimin still knows he's capable of doing it. "Back to that Lisa you're saying... Is she the blonde that reduces my period of jailing?"

Jungkook nods subtly and continues, twirling the now gone Martini glass between his thumb and index. "Yeah, she is. She's that one girl who has a heart of gold, except for love... A womanizer and nine-tailed fox who always play with others' hearts."

Jimin raises his eyebrows in amusement, he used to be fond of the blondie whose name is Lisa since she tries to get him out of the station as soon as possible. However, shouldn't she know well enough that playing with others' feelings is not "golden" at all? Has she been played before and making others suffer is the key to the lock, relieving her past?

Everybody is not borne a demon.

"Well, I think that Lisa is our most useful information body, though..." Jimin trails off, snatching Jungkook's olive that remains in his glass and gnaws it down whole. He slowly chews as his tongue absorbs the juicy saltiness and mild bitterness, pointing the toothpick at Lisa. "That, my bunny, we can use her as a bait to ask Jisoo something relating to the bar crap that even I don't know about that dark side of her."

"Hmm.. You got a point." Jungkook nods attentively, feeling a bit downgrade from the sly-ness of his colleague next to him, maybe after the dance he was idiot-ized by Jimin? Is "idiot-ized" a word even? "Sly mochi."

"You say so, dumb bunny." Jimin smirks and for the first time, they both agree on something that's funny. Still watching both of the females from afar attentively until Jungkook nudges Jimin's shoulders, pointing at Lisa who's downing the last of her wine and leaves where the big double-doors of the bar awaits. The two detectives still take in Lisa's every move and starts following her quietly outside. Autumn wind hits them, colder than the drugged atmosphere of the bar as they hurries off to where Lisa is heading to...

"You can ask if you're passionate to know about something there, young detectives..."

Jimin and Jungkook both stop as they feel their hearts drop, drowning in the river of guilt as the blonde female in front of them stop. The wind nips at their skin, dusting their cheeks with red as they glower at Lisa slowly turning around and smirks playfully. "Quit the follow and spill."

"Guess that nothing can possibly defeat the golden ears of the station, huh?" Jungkook smirks as he approaches calm-mannered Lisa, still plastering her challenging expression with the hands tucked in her shorts' pockets. "Strangely enough I am the one who's supposed to force you to spill everything miss Manoban.."

"Well everyone has a thing to tell." Lisa shrugs, chilled iciness still in her voice and she takes a slight glimpse at the owner's voice - Jimin, who's approaching them, standing behind Jungkook's towering figure. "Why don't we find somewhere and have a friendly talk?"

Three workers fill Jimin's room with chilliness and even while Jimin is busying himself with preparing packaged crackers and lemon tea. He listens attentively as Jungkook's and Lisa's voices ring in his warmed-up apartment room. They are sitting on the couch facing the tv, faces showing no emotions nor expressions and after small talking, they have a staring, more like a glowering contest at each other and here they are now, glowering at each other like enemies. Jimin presses his lips into a thin line as he walks over them with mugs of hot tea and crackers, feeling the rays of electricity hit him as he looks at both of his "colleagues" via the corner of his eyes.

"Are you guys going to say anything?.." Jimin whispers in his husky voice, trying to cut the thick tension overflowing the orange-lit room. He fumbles the hem of his tee and looks at the others shyly after seating himself comfortably in front of the others.

After a while, Jungkook sighs and picks up the mug, attempt to break eye contact. "Okay okay, you win."

With that Lisa breaks into a giggling fit, bouncing on the couch as Jungkook rolls his eyes while sipping his tea, secretly scooting to the far end of the couch. He licks his plump lips after setting the mug on the table and his eyes travel to a dumb-founded Jimin who's sitting cross-legged still eyeing them questioningly while trying to process everything in one go.

"A contest to see who's bitchier" Jungkook breaks one of his notorious bunny smiles and looks at Jimin whose mouth is shaped into a round "o" and nods knowingly. Seriously, though tough they look outside, Jimin thinks both of them are pretty much the same level of being so childish.

"I thought you guys are angry summat..." Jimin lets out a breathy laugh and sighs. At least they know how to break tensions easily and not causing it so stressful discussing a matter. However, time is not waiting them and Jimin signals Jungkook to secretly turn on one of his recording apps on his phone and starts making warm-up conversations. "Uhm, I guess you don't know my name..."

"I knew you long time." Lisa smiles widely and bubbly. "You're that pink fluff ball in our station's cage. Jimin yeah?"

Jimin nods while forcing a smile, he's not a fluff ball and he's not cute, he's manly.

Ok, he can be cute... Let's just pass this and we'll discuss later on.

"Shall we start?"

A/N: Imma sue Lisa for stealing my hearteu...