e l e v e n

"I assumed that you'd known what you're here for?" Jimin notices the cop raises his eyebrows which makes him all the more cocky and bossy.

"Play it nice young cop," Jimin answers, folding his arms conservatively. "At least i knew i'm here for an interrogation. Or else it won't be 'nice' at all considering your unprofessional working way."

Jungkook forms his lips into a thin line while he difficultly controls the anger boiling inside him. Whatever you want to say, but touches his ego, it won't be nice the second time. He stops wrinkling the paper wishing that it was Jimin instead of this innocent wood sheet.

"Park Jimin; born in October 13th, 1995 in Busan, South Korea; relations: Jung Hoseok (friend). Now that I know a bit about you, you'll answer my questions with truthful answers because lies are only for temporary." Jungkook pauses for a moment. "You live with your friend?"

Jimin wipes away a few beads of sweat with his sleeve due to the stuffiness. "Used to. We're now sharing an apartment but different rooms."

"The files indicate that you're a dancer in Devil's Curse Club." Jungkook taps his pen on the table and looks straight into Jimin's eyes. "Tell me more about this interesting job..."

Jimin can sense his cold gaze pierces through his rapidly beating heart but at the same time, he feels flustered because that gaze beholds a sexy and bewitching look that he loathes but loves it at the same time. 

"Um.." Jimin licks his lips while trying to come up with something relating to his job. "I work for my friend.." 

"For?" 

"My friend was the founder of the club, we only opened it due to our passion for dancing.." Jimin answers, feeling much more comfortable to share his story since he noticed that Jungkook was listening attentively. Though he knows that it's only for the case, he can't help but feel happy.

Jungkook nods and lets Jimin rambles on about his life. To be honest, he knows about the Devil's Curse Dancers Recruitment and he heard rumors spreading that the club had the best-experienced dancers in town. He has wanted to go there since he's already 20 years old and he's a police, most of them fear him so why not make this a chance to see what's going on in that place?

"Good," Jungkook notes a few more lines and thinks of the traits the man left on his luxurious suit. He can make more than a handful of advantages from Jimin. In retrospect, maybe Taehyung has an eye for effective pairing up. 

Okay, since he's sitting in front of his soon-to-be colleague, maybe he should say something about himself first? [A/N: more like his first date *laughs*]

"I'm Jungkook by the way." Jungkook says to lessen the tension.

"Nice to meet you hyung." Jimin answers, not bothered much while absorbing the room.

Jungkook looks up and gives Jimin a small laugh.

"Hyung, it's me who is the younger one." 

A wave of astonishment dawns on him then he feels his cheeks getting hotter any second. 

"You? Younger? So how old are you?"

"I'm 20. So anyway hyung, to call you in a friendly way, i want to know a bit of the Devil's Curse Club. Do you know the most well-known cigar or wine brand in the club?"

Jimin feels a bit relaxed after finding out about the cop, he knows that as a criminal he shouldn't put his trust in his hands and he have to keep it that way in order to protect his reputation.

"I don't know about that." Jimin fiddles with the hem of his shirt nervously, a sign he's lying. He just hopes that Jungkook doesn't notice. "I only dance on-stage."

"Hmm.." He looks up to be faced with Jungkook's fixed gaze on him. Few strands of black hair covering a part of his doe eyes. His hands hiding a twisted smirk which Jimin knows nothing about the presence of it.

"Alright Jimin," He stands up from his seat and slowly walks around the table. "Do you think that your friend is worrying about you right now? Today is your third day, what if he reports it to the police and finds out you're temporarily jailed here?"

Jimin stays silent, it's true that there'll be a scene like that in future. 

"There is a way to release you though," Jungkook puts his hands on Jimin's shoulders, making him slightly flinch. He intentionally bends down and whispers into Jimin's ears with a deep voice, lucky that he had the door locked on the inside.

"If you agree and obey my orders of course." 

Jimin turns around facing Jungkook, determination filling his eyes. "Tell me."

"That won't be much fun, baby boy." Jungkook slightly pinches his puffy cheeks which Jimin pushes his hands away. "What if you disagree?" 

Jimin scrunches his eyebrows while he's in deep thought then he remembers a female colleague secretly tells him that he's going to be here only for a week. Furthermore, there's a bad feeling about his agreement to the conditions..

"If you don't tell me, fine, i don't want to know about them. A blonde colleague of yours told me i was going to be here only a week anyway."

Jimin didn't know that he's only playing it hard to get.

"You know what? Lisa haven't known about your illegal drug delivery service yet. Maybe I should tell her and the chief... in order to increase your sentence into.. 20 years?"

"Hah, you don't have anything to conclude me." Jimin laughs nervously when he feels Jungkook's arms wrapping around his shoulders, small hot breaths fan his neck ticklishly. He's surprised when the cop did this but when Jimin notices Jungkook's phone dangling in front of his face, he immediately comes to his senses after his eyes landed on a recording entitled "drug dealing".

"Ah no no no." Jungkook quickly backs out and straightens his posture, immediately raises his hand to keep it out of Jimin's reach when Jimin tries to reach for the phone. "Evidence is the blade that cops hold to whether kill or protect the criminals to add in your brain. Now, choose wisely...

"Do you want to stab the criminals in the heart or be stabbed in the heart by a criminal..?"