Jin looks thoughtful and hesitant. "I didn't expect to have to share my soulmate. I can't say I am completely against it, but it may take some time to come to terms with it."

Tae smiles his wide smile at me, and my heart hiccups in my chest in response. "I like that we are yours. I think I would be okay with it."

Jk is running the pad of his finger against his lower lip. "You told me how you weren't comfortable kissing in front of the others on the plane. I understood that. Truthfully though I know I wouldn't have a problem if they saw it. I think I might be a little jealous of the others, but I wouldn't hate it."

Namjoon nods. "I was thinking something similar. I might be a tad jealous, but I know that I can eventually become accepting of it."

Hobi arches an eyebrow at Jk. "You kissed her on the plane? Surrounded by all of us?"

He smiles a devious smile that still somehow has a touch of his bunny grin also. "Yup."

Hobi then turns to me. "Was he your first kiss between us?"

My eyes grow wide. "Um. No."

"Hobi, remember how you asked what my favorite birthday present was, and I wouldn't answer you. I simply said it was by far the best birthday present ever." Who knew that Yoongi had such a wicked expression?! Seriously, I have only seen stoic, neutral, and his gummy smile.

"Oh, I thought I was your first kiss." Jimin seems surprisingly shocked. Not annoyed, just blown away that he wasn't correct in his assumption.

Hobi looks around the room at the others. "Am I the only one that hasn't been kissed yet?"

Namjoon shakes his head. "No." He doesn't look disappointed, but he offers nothing other than his single syllable denial.

I am quick to soothe their emotions. "That's not because I don't want to by the way. I just haven't felt the timing that we have had together was right." The other two consider that and seem to be at least temporarily pacified.

"Speaking of my birthday present though." We weren't exactly but I'm not about to argue that point. This is supposed to be a discussion after all, and they were bound to get to wanting to know this eventually. "When is yours, Daisy?"

Jimin's mouth drops open in obvious concern . "We haven't missed it this year have we?"

"If so we need to make up for it." Jk assures me.

Before any of the others can weigh in I interrupt them. "You haven't missed it. It's not until June 24th."

"Oh, but it is the next birthday coming up." Tae states.

I nod in confirmation. "Moving on though. Namjoon pointed out something to me that I didn't really consider, and I think I may have had to apologize for." I make sure they are all focused before continuing. "Up until now I guess I have been sort of the driving force in our relationship. I didn't really mean to take the reins like that. I just think I was overly excited about the prospect of being your soulmate that I pushed forward without really consulting any of you first."

"You're apologizing for how you have been taking charge in our relationship?" Jin's eyebrows lift high enough that they disappear within his hairline.

"Only because I don't want to steal any of your thunder. I don't mind planning things, but I don't want it to be me all the time either. I want you to each consider planning something yourselves."

"You mean something like renting out a house instead of staying in a hotel?" Namjoon smirks.

"Buying you flowers when you don't feel good." Jk smiles.