JAA SANA JA...JEELE APNI ZINDAGI💃

Start from the beginning

They called him to talk some sense into her and also to ask if he could come for an episode to help them shut the shoot down for outbreak and have one grand episode before that...in which he consoles her and tells her to try to like other guys(over his fkng dead body)
because like he has guessed the show was closing for not one but two fkn weeks....he was estatic...he wanted to jump and dance but he controlled himself.

Sidharth excused himself and said
"I wish i could but i am busy with some personal things so i will suggest you guys call vikas...i mean she listens to him we all know...why not let a sensible man speak to her"
And his plan worked....he was successful to send his man inside.
Now the plan was pretty simple...talk to vikas about what he wanted and let him do the rest.

You must be thinking what all is happening..let me enlighten you...
you remember how when departing  they both were thinking the exact same thing about shutting the show down.

Well sid had his own plan of working towards that and sana had her own.Earlier when sidharth was on his way in the car coming back to the apartment he called Vikas up and said
"Vikas sun i need a help from you"

Vikas kind of knew this day would come he wasn't sure this soon though...abhi toh ek mahina hua hai wah re emotional attachment. 🤣

He listened to everything sid said and needless to say vikas was on board with it.

Basically what sid did was to tell Vikas to fire up the people he knows in MSK team into believing that sidnaaz and Shehnaz fans were really mad and upset about them forcing and pressurizing her to get closer to a man in the show because it is visible that she is not happy and she does not want to do this,he wanted vikas to make them understand this from a feminist point of view and not fandoms because he knew how showbizz works...

ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY

They won't mind the hate,even that meant good for them.So sidharth wanted to get a new angle of a women being forced to do things on national tv.
He knew how much hold Vikas had on the creatives from that show....they will cave in.

Sidharth's plan was to let vikas tell them about how a woman being forced to fake a love angle is not a good move for the channel and he will suggest them to delay their drama up until the corona break ends...they can continue their bullshit after he had sana with himself for a while.

That way ..he will get more time with her and feel a lot better and when she goes back again to that hell....they would have progressed a lot in their dynamics....genius right!!!!

But what he didn't know was...sana was thinking one step ahead of him and she was planning to be done with this show for once and for all....the new entries were going to be a problem otherwise the old ones she had already trained with the truth.

They knew she was sid's and they were not going to bother her but she worried about the new ones.

Sana was with creatives after a day's shoot and they were telling her how they are going to invite someone to be with her in the house to help aid her before the area is closed due to outbreak.
Sana was so happy from inside hearing this but she was also worried as to who was going to come..
"HAYE...YEH FIR KISI NAMUNE KO LEKE AANE WALE HAIN"

YEH FIR KISI NAMUNE KO LEKE AANE WALE HAIN"