35

Song- Skyscraper Demi Lovato 

Yoongi's POV 

Hoseok, Sami, Jungkook, and I sat in the living-room of my apartment complex. Sami played with her hands, Jungkook watched Hoseok intensely, Hoseok stared at me, while I looked down at my phone. I was hoping to get another message indicating that Shay and Namjoon are alive. I know Shay is, but I'm unsure about Namjoon. It scares me that the love of my life, and my best friend are missing and I have no clue where they are. 

"So what do you know, Hoseok?" I said with a deep sigh.

"Jimin and Taehyung just want Shay and Sami, but Jin wants you. He could care less about Shay and Sami. He only wants you, Jungkook, and Namjoon. He wants revenge on everyone who left." Hoseok said as he bit his lip nervously. I then sighed deeply. 

"I should have known this day would come." I said and then my phone rang. I picked it up, and noticed that it was an unknown caller. I then raised an eyebrow before answering it. "Hello?" 

"Hello Yoongi. It's been a long time." I froze because of the voice on the other end. 

"Jin." I said as I felt a lump in my throat. 

"I have an ultimatum for you, Min Yoongi." He said with a chuckle. 

"What is it?" I then clenched my fist in anger. 

"I'll let the girl go." 

"In exchange for what?" 

"You." 

"What if I don't let you have me?" He then let out a dark chuckle. 

"Then I'll kill her, and Namjoon. Then everyday I'll send you pieces of them, well, more like the pieces I don't eat." He said with a happy giggle. "So what will it be?" 

"Where do you want me to meet you?" I asked. 

"The club. I think you know what I mean. 7 A.M. sharp. I'll be waiting for you." I then smiled. 

"Ok. I'll see you then." 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51