15

Song- Interlude Shadow BTS 

Yoongi's POV 

It's been 2 days since Jungkook met his sisters. They already planned to go visit their parents next week. At least they are happily together now. Me on the other hand, I'm having my own problems to deal with. Jimin is currently sitting across from me on the couch, while I sit in a chair, which is close to the kitchen. 

"I'm surprised you're here without Jungkook." I answered honestly. Jimin then grinned.

"He's with Shay and Sami. I wanted to give them quality sibling time." I then raised an eyebrow.

"You know they accept you too right?" Jimin then nodded.

"Of course, but I thought they'd like some time for just the 3 of them. Besides, I have to talk to you about something." I then nodded.

"Ok. What's up?"

"It's about Bangtan." My eyes then widened.

"Bangtan? Its been dead for 4 years, Jimin." Jimin then shook his head.

"No it hasn't. Hoseok, Jin, and Taehyung have been running. They helped Jungkook and I get out, and kept yours and Namjoon's location a secret. They wouldn't even let Jungkook or myself know."

"What's your point, Jimin?" I asked.

"I think it's time that we rejoin, Bangtan." My eyes widened.

"But you and Jungkook got out! Why the hell would you want to go back!?" I exclaimed.

"Jungkook and I never truly got out. Plus Hoseok is running himself ragged trying to operate it. Namjoon was the only one who could operate it smoothly. Then Taehyung took your place in collecting debts. You know Taehyung has never been a fighter, but it's changed him in the worst way possible." I then realized there was one person he was avoiding talking about.

"What about Jin?" Jimin then bit his lip.

"Do you really want to know?" He asked carefully. I then sighed.

"Just because he and I aren't together anymore doesn't mean I care for him any less." I said. Jimin then sighed deeply.

"Jin got so bad that he had to get professional help. He was a cannibal. I'm not sure about now, but I know he torchers people." My eyes widened.

"Jin? The sweet, soft, and against hurting others, Jin?" I said in confusion.

"Things can change a lot in 4 years Yoongi. Thats why I think we should rejoin. We need to fix things. All 4 of us left at the same time, and the 3 of them struggled to keep it going. They saved our asses, and now it's time to repay the favor." Jimin said with a guilty look in his eyes.

"Jimin, you weren't selfish for wanted you and Jungkook to be safe. To live a happy and safe life."

"Yeah, but look what it costed. Thanks to us, our friends fell off the deep end. Bangtan as a whole is broken and it's our jobs to fix it, since we were the ones who caused it. Now are you with me or not?" Jimin said in a slightly agitated tone. I then sighed as I thought for a moment. This means more secrets from Shay, which means I will further ruin things with her. But I have a duty to my friends, and to Bangtan to fix this.

"Ok. I'm in."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51