16

Song- Heathens Twenty-one Pilots 

??? POV 

I took another swing out of my bottle of vodka as I sat alone in an abandoned building. Jin looks over at me with a twisted grin, before licking some blood off of his fingers. Taehyung was making a burn pit, and burning the bodies of a rival gang we just killed. 

"Jin! Stop trying to eat them!" Taehyung yelled, which made Jin look up at him with blood all over his mouth and some of his nose. 

"Sorry. I'm hungry." Jin said as he picked up the body, and threw it in the burn pit. 

"After this we will go get food, but for now we need to clean up our mess." I said as I sat down the vodka bottle, and got up to help. We made sure to burn all the bodies, and mop up all the blood. We disposed of everything, before heading back to head quarters. 

"Oh! Hoseok, did you hear who came to town a few days ago!" Jin asked as the 3 of us stepped into the elevator. 

"Who?" I asked in an uninterested tone. 

"Yoongi and Namjoon." I then clenched my jaw. 

"Jin?" I said through gritted teeth. 

"Yes-" I then grabbed Jin by the throat, and Taehyung starred at me with wide eyes but said nothing. 

"Never bring up those two names ever again. Do you understand me?" I said in a low, dark tone. 

"Yes." Jin said weakly, and then I let go of his throat. I left a dark, red hand print around his throat. 

"The same goes for you too, Taehyung." Taehyung then nodded. "They betrayed us. They turned their backs on us, Jimin and Jungkook too. We are all that is left of Bangtan. We are the only ones who didn't walk away. We will be the ones keep it going, understood?" Jin and Taehyung nodded, and the elevator went silent before coming to a stop. "Get some rest boys, we have a long day tomorrow." I said as I stepped off the elevator, and went to my room. I live in a luxurious apartment on the rich side of Seoul. 

After Yoongi, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jimin left the group things went down hill for awhile. First Jin tried to lead, but it got to him too much. Taehyung then tried to lead, but it was hard for people to take him seriously as a leader. Therefore I took the role as leader. It took 6 months for us to get things running smoothly. It isn't running as smoothly as when there were 7 of us, but it's going good enough for the 3 of us. I would be lying if I said I didn't hold a grudge against my former friends. They just walked away without even saying goodbye. It all fell apart, because Jimin fell in love with Jungkook. Plus Namjoon had a girlfriend, and Yoongi and Jin had called a quits. Bangtan fell apart because of love, and I won't let that happen again. Which is why I forbid anyone from talking about the former members. To me they died, when they left. They gave up on Bangtan, which means I gave up on them. 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51