21

Song- Bermuda Sickkick 

Yoongi's POV 

I ran my hand through my hair, and bit my lip. 

"She deserves to know. I can't keep this from her anymore. It's been long enough." Today marks one month of Shay and I being together. We just have gotten to Busan about an hour ago. From the information we've gathered so far Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jin live on the luxurious side of Seoul, but their main operation is in Busan. Which confuses me to no end. When it was the 7 of us, our main operation was in Gwangju, which makes me wonder why he changed it to Busan. Maybe there is a memory he's holding onto in Busan. We also got recent pictures of Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jin. I sighed to myself, before looking at the first picture. It was Hoseok. 

I had forgotten what he looked like after 4 years

I had forgotten what he looked like after 4 years. His facial features remind me of someone else for some reason. I can't put my finger on it. I then shook off the feeling as I looked at the next picture. It was Taehyung. 

I was surprised to find out he is Hoseok's right hand man

I was surprised to find out he is Hoseok's right hand man. Taehyung has always love Hoseok, and will follow him blindly through anything. I'm surprised that even after all these years that they aren't together. They were always so close, and flirted with each other. I was sure that they would end up together. But then again, after Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, and myself left, Hoseok made a rule. He wouldn't allow love between any of the 3 of them. Because love is, what he believes, destroyed Bangtan. I then took a deep breath, before looking at Jin. 

It hurt my heart when I heard about Jin

It hurt my heart when I heard about Jin. Apparently he stays covered in bruises and blood. The blood is never is own. The Jin I remember, was gentle, and only killed if he was in danger. But Jin now kills for fun, saves the organs to eat, and drinks their victim's blood. I was always hoping that Jin was doing ok after our break up, but instead it went the opposite direction. I know Jin loved me, but our relationship became toxic, and we depended on each other way too much. Jin was obsessed and I felt like a hostage at times, which is finally why I ended things. The same day I ended things with Jin, Jungkook's accident happened and I left. From what I heard Jin had an emotion break down, and thought I left because of him. Regardless of how bad things were between Jin and I towards the end, we did have a lot of good times in the beginning. There was a time where I thought he'd be the one to fix me, and save me from my demons. But actually I hadn't met her at the time, and Jin just became a place holder. I hate that. I hate myself for the way things went between us. He was my best friend, we were all a big family, and we haven't spoken in 4 years. While my head is still in reality, I need to call Shay. I pick up my phone shakily, and dial the number. I then hear it ring, and place it up to my ear. Moments later I hear her voice on the other end. 

"Yoongi!" She said cheerfully, which made me smile. I just hate that I'm about to shatter the imagine she has of me.

"Hey Shay." I said warmly. 

"Is something wrong?" She asked in a concerned tone, which caused me to sigh deeply. 

"Yes Shay. I've been lying to you." 

"What are you talking about?" She asked in an unsure tone. 

"Get ready to hate me." 

"Yoongi, I could never hate you." 

"Oh but you will." 

"No I won't, because I love you." I then froze. 

"What?" I said in a shaky tone. 

"I love you, Yoongi." She said shakily. 

"I love you, Shay." I said as tears fell down my cheeks. "Which is why I have to tell you the truth." I said as I wiped my eyes. "Shay, I'm a killer. I kill people for my own sick pleasure." 

"You're lying." She said shakily. 

"No I'm not. You're going to hate me, when I tell you who I've killed." 

"Who? Who was it?" She said as she cried softly. "WHO WAS IT!?" She screamed. 

"It was Key, and Rosalyn." I then heard her sobbing on the other end. 

"No. No." She whispered. "It couldn't have been you. Please tell me you're lying to me." She begged. 

"No Baby I'm not. I'm tired of lying to you. That's why I'm coming clean." I said as tears continued to fall from my eyes. "Shay, just in case you never talk to me again, I want you to know something. Jeon Shay, you've changed me. You've kept my demons away. I haven't killed anyone since I've met you. You've taught me how to be a better person. You've taught me what real happiness is. But most of all, you've taught me what love is and how it feels. That's why I selfishly kept the truth from you. Because I didn't want to loose you. But now I see that, I'd rather loose you to the truth, then for you to live happily in lies. I know that I'll love you, until the day I die. When I walked into Rosalyn's funeral, I was hoping to find another victim to kill. But instead, I met the person who has saved me, even though I don't deserve it. I'm so sorry for the pain I've caused you." I said weakly as I sobbed. "I love you, Shay." 

"Please don't go." She whimpered. "Nothing has ever felt more right, than being with you." 

"Shay, I've killed people that you love." 

"Yoongi, it doesn't matter now. I was going to break up with Key the night he died. I found out he was cheating on me. The only reason I felt guilty is because I saw it, and didn't do anything about it. I didn't do anything, because deep down I felt like he deserved it." I then froze at her words. 

"What about Rosalyn? She was your friend." I reminded her. 

"She was, but she was also the one fucking Key before he died." I then felt a chill go up my spine. 

"Shay..." I whispered. 

"Yoongi...teach me how to kill." I then felt the air leave my lungs, but moments later it was replaced with a devilish smile. 

"I knew you were special." I said with a dark chuckle. 

"Will you teach me?" She asked. 

"Of course." 

"So you won't leave me?" She asked. 

"Not as long as you'll have me." 

"Forever then." She said confidently. 

"Forever." I repeated. I thought I had found someone who would leave me, but in reality, I found someone just as sick as myself. I can't help but love it. 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51