31

Song- Too Close Alex Clare 

Yoongi's POV 

We tracked Hoseok's phone to an abandoned warehouse. Jungkook, Sami, and I jumped out of the car, and dashed to the door. It was rather heavy, and took all 3 of us to push it open (Sami did most of the work). After we got inside, I noticed Hoseok laying beside a bed. The bed had a pair of handcuffs cuffed to the headboard with blood on them, and there is a blood spot on the bed. I shook my head, and ran to Hoseok. 

"Hoseok?" I called as I turned him over. He was shot in the stomach. He groaned in pain as he squinted at my face. 

"Y-Yoongi?" He said weakly. 

"Yeah Hoseok, it's me." I whispered as I applied pressure to the wound. He then groaned in pain. "Who did this to you?" 

"It was Taehyung." He said in a hurt tone. I then sighed. "I love him. I've given him everything, and he shoots me." Hoseok said as tears began to fill his brown eyes. 

"Hoseok, who all was here?" I asked, while Sami called an ambulance. 

"Jimin, Shay, Taehyung, and Namjoon." He said weakly, before pointing to a corner with a puddle of blood in it. "He was over there, Taehyung and I just had brought him in before he shot me." I then felt a lump began to grow in my throat. 

"What about Shay, Hoseok?" I asked as my voice began to break. 

"She was on the bed." I then bit my lip harshly. 

"Was she alone with Jimin?" I asked, and he nodded. 

"Taehyung had us wait 10 minutes, before coming in. I could hear her screams Yoongi." I then felt tears rush down my face. "I'm sorry, Yoongi. I know I've turned into a horrible person, but I thought Jimin, and Taehyung were better than that. Jimin especially, because he got out and has Jungkook." 

"He won't have Jungkook when this is all over. He'll be lucky to have anyone. Taehyung too." I said as I heard the ambulance outside. "We're taking you to the hospital, then we are going to find Taehyung, Jimin, Shay, and Namjoon." Hoseok then gabbed my wrist, which caused me to stare into his eyes. 

"You have to find them, before they get to Jin." He said in a scared tone. 

"What will happen if we don't find them, before they get to Jin?" Sami asked in a scared tone. 

"Then you may not see your sister or lover ever again." My eyes widened. 

"What do you mean Hoseok?" I asked as I clenched his shirt. 

"Let's just say, Jin has a way of making people disappear. It makes me wonder why he always said he wasn't cut out to lead the gang." I then felt my skin crawl. God I hope we aren't going to be too late. 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51