19

Song- To Die For Sam Smith

Yoongi's POV 

I stared out the window as we were leaving Daegu. As we were driving away, I felt a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave her. I then let out a sad sigh as I pulled out my phone. The first thing I saw was my lock screen. It was a picture of Shay with a wide smile. She was wearing a purple button up shirt, with black jeans, and black converse. I then smiled as the picture. I took it yesterday. I told her I wanted a picture of her to keep me content, until I came back. She thought it was cute, and agreed to it. 

She's the first person I've missed in a long time. The last person I missed was Monica. I loved my sister dearly. I always worried about her, and I was always the one to take care of her. After Monica passed away, I swore not to get close to anyone ever again. But then the night I killed Key, was the night I saw her. I know it's fucked up, but she had me captivated. It took everything I had to leave her 3 years ago, but when I saw her at Rosalyn's funeral, I just knew I couldn't do it again. I couldn't let her go. I'm selfishly holding onto her. I shouldn't, but I can't help it. She's different. I can't describe it, but she is.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Namjoon asked, while keeping his eyes on the road. Namjoon is driving, and I'm in the passenger seat. While Jimin and Jungkook are sitting in the back asleep. 

"Do you think I'm being selfish for holding onto Shay without telling her the truth?" I asked as I stared at her picture. 

"A little, but it's ok to be selfish sometimes." Namjoon said with a smile. "I can tell that you feel a lot for her, and you're afraid to loose that feeling. You're afraid your walls will come crashing down, and that you will never be able to rebuild it. But Yoongi, you can't be afraid of that. She's already gotten into your heart. I bet you've already gotten into hers as well. Hold onto it for as long as you can, but you need to be honest with her when the time is right." I then looked over at Namjoon with a puzzled expression. 

"How will I know, when the time is right?" He then chuckled. 

"When you're willing to die for her." 

"What if I'm already to that point?" I asked. 

"Then you find a way to tell her, who you really are." 

"More like who I was." Namjoon then raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" 

"I'm not a murderer anymore Namjoon. When I'm with her, I have no urge to kill. She makes me want to be better. All I want is her. All of her. Her touch, her attention, her love, all of it. Whenever I'm not around her I miss her. I feel the need to protect her." I said with a deep sigh. 

"You're in love with her." I then looked at him with wide eyes. 

"Is that what this feeling is called?" 

"It is. I honestly never expected a cold blooded killer like you to feel it. But I guess love can melt even the coldest hearts." He said with a chuckle. 

"I'm in love?" I whispered to myself. 

"The way you talk about her, there's not denying it." I then looked back at Shay's picture, and realized Namjoon was right. I'm in love with her. Which makes things even harder if I loose her.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51