20

Song- Love Again Martin Jv & Airmow ft Chelsea Paige 

Sami's POV 

I felt chills run up my spine as I opened the window in the living-room. It's been a couple of hours since Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, and Namjoon left. I remember having a serious talk with Namjoon. Namjoon and I aren't together, but we definitely feel something for one another. 

Flashback Yesterday 

It's 5 in the afternoon, and it's starting to get dark outside. The night air is becoming chilly, and things are awkward between Namjoon and I. He sighed deeply as he looked over at me. 

"Sami?" 

"Hmm?" I answered. 

"How do you feel about me?" He asked, which made me bit my lip nervously. 

"I don't know. I've only known you a few weeks." He then sighed again, before grabbing my hand and staring into my eyes. 

"Sami, I really like you. I'm not really sure where we will end up, or how these feelings came to be, but I have feelings for you." He said with a serious expression. "You don't have to return my feelings, but regardless of what happens, and what you find out about me, I will always care about you." He said, before walking away and leaving me confused.  

Flashback Ends 

I still don't know what he meant by 'regardless of what happens, and what you find out about me'. His words were giving me subtle hints at something, but I have no idea as to what. I can't help but wonder if they are in trouble, or if something was bothering him. He was hinting around something. I just wish I knew what he was hinting at. 

Namjoon's POV 

I bit my lip as I thought about my conversation with Sami. In a way I was trying to warn her that I'm trouble. I have a feeling that Hoseok isn't going to welcome us back with open arms. There's going to be a war. If I know Hoseok, which I do, then he'll go after what we care about most. That's why I'm glad Yoongi chose not to bring Shay, because if he did, then it show Hoseok, Yoongi's only weakness. Yoongi has never loved anyone, and has never really had anything to loose. Therefore he's never had a weak spot, but now he's in love. Which mean if Hoseok was to hurt Shay, then Yoongi would give him whatever he wanted to keep her from being harmed. Yoongi already said he'd die for her. I just hope that doesn't actually happen. I hope there isn't a war. I don't want to fight Jin, Taehyung, and Hoseok. I want us to all be together again, like how we used to. Like brothers, like a family. We were loyal to each other, and if you fucked with one of us, then you fucked with all of us. But to get to the good, I'm afraid we'll have to go through hell first. 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51