9

Song- When I Look At You Miley Cyrus
Sami's POV

Shay told me everything she talked about with Yoongi. She told him we are sisters, but she didn't tell him the whole story. Shay and I were separated at birth. Turns out we were kidnapped and our kidnappers separated us. Then fate brought us back together in High School. It wasn't until 2 years later, that we found out we are twins. It made sense, but to this day, our parents don't know where we are and we don't know who our parents are. I then shook my head as I brought myself back to reality.

"Sami..." Shay whispered.

"Hmm?" I answered.

"Do you ever wonder where our parents are? What they would do if they found out we are alive?" I then turned to looked at her with a confused expression.

"What brought this on?" I asked, and she lowered her head.

"I've just been thinking about it a lot lately." She said as sat in the window seal, and looked out the window. "We know our last name is Jeon. It shouldn't be hard to find our birthday parents. Who knows, we might have more siblings. Then we wouldn't be so lonely." I could tell Shay is having an internal war right now. I then looked up at her with a soft smile, before I joined her in the window seal. I then laid my hand on her knee, which caused her to look at me.

"Are you sure you want to find them? I just don't want you to get your hopes up, just in case they aren't as you expect." I said, and she gave me a small smile.

"Sami, I was ecstatic to find out I have a sister. More so, when I found out it was you. I'm not saying you aren't enough, but I'm tired of laying awake at night wondering who my parents are, what they look like, what they do for living, and tons of other things. I'm just tired of wondering." She said with a sigh.

"Ok. We can start tomorrow." She then squealed with joy, and then hugged me. I just hope that we aren't making a mistake.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51