6

Song- Valkyrie ONEUS
Yoongi's POV

I was fixing my hair in the mirror. I have just dyed my hair for my date with Shay. I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited to see her again.

"Woah! What's with this sudden color change!?" Namjoon exclaimed as he walked into my bedroom.

"I have a date." I said with no emotion as I started to fix my ear ring in my right ear.

"Yoongi, I don't understand why you don't just use prostitutes

"Yoongi, I don't understand why you don't just use prostitutes. You always do this. You go on a 'date', just to fuck her, and never call her again." I then sighed in annoyance.

"I'm not sleeping with her." Namjoon then gasped.

"Are you sick!?" He exclaimed. "You never went on a proper date with anyone ever!" I then gave him a glare.

"Things change."

"Dramatically at that." He added. "So who's the lucky girl?" He asked.

"Her name is Shay." I said as I continued to fix myself in the mirror.

"The girl from the funeral?"

"Yes." I said in annoyance.

"The one who's boyfriend and friend that you killed?" I then sighed.

"Yes, dumbass."

"You realize how much trouble this could get you in don't you? Especially if she finds out the truth about who you really are." I then groaned.

"Yes, I'm well aware."

"Then why take the risk?" Namjoon asked.

"Because....there's something different about her."

"Something different? Like what?" He asked with a scoff.

"I don't know. I feel comfortable with her. I get this warm feeling in the pit of my stomach when she's around. Even though I just met her yesterday, I feel like I miss her. I've been thinking about her a lot. I feel like I can tell her anything." I said with a small smile.

"You're insane. This sounds like an obsession or an infatuation. Do not put your life on the line for a girl you met,  literally hours ago." I then sighed.

"How long did you know Cindy before you asked her out?" I splat.

"I was friends with Cindy first. Then I asked her out after I developed feelings for her. This isn't even remotely the same thing. I didn't kill her boyfriend or her best friend!" I then rolled my eyes as I walked out of the apartment. Leaving Namjoon to call out for me until his voice faded.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51