It was only when she cleared her throat he returned back to normal ,if not he would have just continued staring the woman infront.

She looked breathtaking !

He wouldn't lie that he didn't go awestruck by watching her in that white lehanga worked with golden designs throughout coupling a beautiful long stole which she had slid from her edged shoulder blade ,clasping the fabric to her blouse. Her free hair clinging along with air and those small curls at the end of each grouped tendrils actually caught his attention as his eyes were still waving through them .

He looked bewitched but he somehow managed to disguise as if he was normal.

A- this is for you ,

She extended the tray on which the turban was kept .

S- ohh yeah,

His palm covered her fingers which held the flat thing ,making her pass a nervous look towards him .He could never know that his mere touch would bring a ton explosions in her . He altered his hand's position immediately and took it from her .

S- thank you ,

She smiled weakly and he was about to turn back when she suddenly stopped him.

A- ek minute ,your dress is tangled with the door's handle . Don't move forward, it'll tear off.

She spoke pointing the handle and he tilted his head to check it . He held the tray in one hand and tried to pull it off ,but failed.

A- shall I ?

She asked after thinking so much , he nodded muttering a "please ".

She moved a little closer and fidgeted to take that threaded fabric off the handle ,and all he could feel was her black long hair which covered his face as her head was bent down .

Her fresh ascent entering his nostrils did something to him that he was feeling so restless in those few minutes of having her so close. His face kept jittering on all sides but her hair continued hitting his skin as though it was certainly assigned to . She was so concentrating in her work to notice this . At one point he just automatically closed his eyes feeling those feather like strands waving with air to reach his skin every now and then.

A- hogaya,

She sighed and looked at him tucking her hair to find him hesitating to make an eye contact with her . Feeling herself to be standing that close to him ,she instantly reverted back a few steps.

A- I don't know if I would get a chance to tell this to you after the wedding , so let me just strike out now .

Hearing this he looked at her ,with his eyes forcing him not to alter the sight rather just stay into her eyes .

A- congratulations!

Came her voice ,audicing the word clearly .

Only if he played on her shoes ,he would have known how much he had to practise to hold those ocean like tears from pouring down .