TUNE PARKHA BAHUT HAI...... PAR SAMJHA NAHI❤

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"100 toh abhi bhi hai....abhi toh dwai ka asar bhi hai...tb ye haal hai...nah aise ni chalega...ja brush kar...main breakfast mngwa ri hun dwai lenge fir lgi smj"

Sid*nodded*
Han meri maa smj gya.

She smiled at him and he went inside to brush.

She liked him in all his glory. .fighting,hitting her with pillows,arguing and that kind of stuff...silent sidharth was her least favourite.

While he was inside...sana ordered breakfast...
Blueberry pancakes,oatmeal and juice.

She got ready as much as she could and waited for him to come outside.

Sana took his cell phone and switched it off...if he needed rest,he will bloody well get it.
That's it.

Sidharth came outside and smelled pancakes.....he was so happy.

Sid-Wow...shehnaz kya baat hai...thank you baby.

Sana*making a face* oh hello...puttar ji...aapke liye wo angrezo ki daalkhichdi🤣🤣🤣mtlb oatmeal.....ye mere hain...aap wo khao fir juice piyo then medicine okay baby.

Sid-Haaawww...sana plz yar ek to dede....kitni dusht hai tu.

Sana*smiling*Baby....abhi tujhe burai dikhai kahan hai apni...chal ab gaadi aane wali hai fir ..kha jldi isko.

Sid laughed at her but ate that boring breakfast...he didn't wanna be sick for too long...no one wants that.

When he was done...sana was still eating her last pancake...she had poured tons of sugar syrup on it...and cream was all around her mouth.....sid's mouth was watering watching her eat...the way she closed her eyes everytime that taste hits was bothering him.

Sana raised her eyebrow and asked"kya"????

Sid- Muh ka taste theek karna hai shehnaz...ek bite khila de...jaise tu kha ri hai par waise hi.

Sana- Nahi...dwai kha chup chap.

Sid-Kha lunga par ek bite last mein plz...muh ka taste khrab ho jayega warna

Sana looked at sid and spoke with her mouth full
tkkkoo bshsgsg kgdfsha hashehhe

Sid laughed loudly...kha ke bol be...chinese bol ri hai smj ni aaya..

Sana swallowed and said
"Teko bdi kharish hai by god...chal theek hai dwai kha fir last bite tera"

Sid took his medicine and like a good boy waited for his treat...but shehnaz took the last bite from the plate and stood up to keep the plate on the table.

Sid*a shocked face*haawwwww.....ab ni baat karunga tujhse main...mere muh ka tatse ekdum kdwa ho gya hai sana...wth man.

Shehnaz took a sec.and in a heartbeat was in his lap straddling him....she was holding the bite in between her teeth and before sid can understand what was happening.....she grabbed the back of his head and made him eat that last bite of pancake like she promised....but in a way he got something way more sweeter than the syrup....

Sid dived into the taste and let his tongue do the rest of the work....sana was giving him the breakfast of a lifetime in just one bite.
(anonymous9567247 ye le....ro ri thi na k kal ache se pappi ni hui...aish kar🤣)

Sid's hand had a mind of their own when they started roaming on her hot bodies....he knows her curves by heart.

They made out for a really long time and when sana was satisfied she came back to her normal position and wiped her lips while asking sidharth
"Taste theek ho gya baby"???

 ISHQ KI BAAZIYAN❣❣❣जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें