Chapter 59: Game

reigndisick my mom's mad at me for cutting my hair

Dani POV

My eyes flutter open and I blink a few times clearing my vision. I look around to see the room I'm in is white and a bright light shines over me. I wince a bit and I hear "She's up."

"What?" I ask in a raspy voice. "Hello Danielle, do you know who I am?" A man in a white lab coat asks me. "You're a doctor." I say. "It seems that the bullet didn't affect your memory." He says.

"Why would it affect her memory, she wasn't shot in her head, she was shot in her chest." A girl with green eyes and brown hair says crossing her arms over her chest. "Please, excuse my daughter." The doctor says.

"It's fine, what's her name?" I ask. "My name's Ronnie." The girl says. "So in other words, your name is Veronica." I say. She gives me a look and asks "How do you know that?"

"I guess I'm good with names." I smirk. "Ms. Bregroli, you survived the Remington bullet and we would like to inform that the bullet did not affect any vital organs, there's no blood clot, no paralysis, and you are clear to continue serving for Mrs. Gambino whenever you'd like. Just take it easy." The doctor says smiling and then taking his exit leaving Veronica with me.

I attempt to get out of the bed but Ronnie says "Wait, you still have an IV cord in you." She walks up to me pulling it out.

"Thank you Veronica."

"Ugh, don't call me that. I hate that name, I just flow with Ronnie." She says and I laugh. She stares at me before saying "I like your laugh." She bites her lip and smiles. "I like your smile." I say.

This girl is fucking beautiful. How did I not see her in this house yet? She gets closer to me and grabs my hand dragging us to her room closing the door. "I have no idea who you are yet, but I know I'm already ready for you to be my wife." She says before grabbing my face and kissing me.

Stormi POV

"Stormi, I love you." Emilia says suddenly and my face turns to her. "Look, for the longest. I thought after Jeremy, that I could never love again, so I started sleeping around, with you too. I realized over time that I can't keep using him as an excuse to why I don't do relationships, but it's true, im not one to do relationships, but I want to try with you. I love you Stormi Webster." She continues.

I connect our lip and she picks me up placing me on her lap. The kiss was slow and passionate, her hands fall around my waist as I pull her closer to me.

We break apart and I say "I love you too Emilia Gambino. I always have." She smiles before connecting our lips again.

Billie POV

I punch Columbo whose tied in a chair and he groans. "You thought you kill me." I laugh at him before punching him again. "You thought I was weak." Another punch. "How did it to be buried deep in your daughter's pussy?" I ask.

"Shut up." He tells me. "How long have yall been sleeping together?" I ask. "That's not of your business." He tells me.

"What? Since she was 15?" I ask. "Since she was 12." He mutters. I choke on my words. "She came onto me first, all I did was e-"

"I don't want to know, you disgusting pig." I say. "You've never been with Emilia?" He asks. "Hell no!" I yell.

"So you don't even imagine you fucking her at all." He says. "Why would I do that? That's fucking disgusting. She's my daughter for Lord's sake." I say and he laughs.

"I think it's tim-" I'm cut off by Natalie running by me in the basement. "What the fuck are you doing?" I ask her.

"Your wife's trying to kill me!" She yells. "Mariana? Nuh uh, she's at the house, she was shot. I have to get rid of this dude and go check on her." I say.

"There's no point in checking in on her, they stitched her up and she's trying to kill, please I don't want to die again." Natalie begs me falling onto her knees in front of me. "I'm back...." I hear Mariana's voice. She walks in and sees me before running over to me.

"Hey, you're okay." I say and she nods before hugging me and kissing my lips.

"Now where's that bitch?" Mari says cocking her gun. I look around to see Natalie has no where to run to. I pull Mariana into me, her backside pressing on my front and I wrap my hands around her hands which is on the gun.

"Focus." I tell Mariana, Natalie is running into different places in the basement trying to throw off our aim. "I cant, she's moving too much." Mari says. I realize a pattern Natalie keeps making. She's going to the left then to the right.

Natalie is running to the left so I switch our aim to the right. "Billie, that's the wro-" She cuts herself off when Natalie runs to the right like expected and I pull the trigger.

Natalie falls and Mari says "I did it."

"You did it? Wait, how are you back that fast?" I ask. She shrugs "They just took the bullet out, stitched me and said I was good to go." She says.

"That's strange." I say. "What's strange is that Columbo's untying himself." Mari says before kissing my cheek and walking up the stairs.

Uh! Did this bitch just leave me?

I feel my back being slammed into the cement wall, and hands squeeze around my neck. "Kill me." I tell Columbo. He laughs in my face.

"Billie, where are you, I implanted a bomb that's about to blow. Get out now." I hear Finneas say in my ear com.

I pry his hands off my neck causing him to stumble and he falls in front of me. I grab my gun from in my waist band. He breathes out heavily. "I guess it's over then." He says. "It was over the second you took Mariana." I say stepping on his stomach.

"I guess you won this game." He says. "We both knew I was gonna win one way or another." I say shooting it in the chest. He looks up at the ceiling breathing out and sighing taking his last breath.

"Good game." I mutter. I walk out of the basement sighing running my fingers through my hair and I open the front door. "There you are." Finneas grabs me hugging the hell out of me.

"Did I miss something?" I ask confused. "No, you're just in time." Zoe says and I'm turned around. The ground beneath me rumbles. I look to see the house blow up into flames. "That's fucking amazing." I say to myself.

It was finished, I won. I did it. "It's over." I say.

"Can we PLEASE go to Chipotle....?" Mariana whines walking into me. We all laugh and she groans, "Ok, we'll go to Chipotle." I say.

-°°°-

Unknown POV

I watched as the Gambino family laughed and enjoyed their meals in Chipotle. I was sitting the farthest away from them but kept close eye contact on them.

Billie laughs as Finn playfully punches Billie's arm. Mariana lays her head on Billie's shoulder and she's eating her food.

If Billie thinks since Columbo is dead, that the war is over, then she's wrong. She did a big mistake killing him. The game didn't end, it just begun.

Wow, the fact that im now in the process of writing the last chapter of this book. So what do y'all want in the last chapter? Comment!!