Chapter 46: Independence

northwest i look good in nature

Billie POV

"I'm back...." Natalie says. "How are you still alive? You died." I say. "Yeah, I died. But technology has advanced. So I'm back to be a homewrecker. Where's the bitch you call your wife?" She asks. I laugh at the word bitch and grab my pistol laying on the desk.

"What are you gonna do? Shoot me?" She asks. I cock the gun and she exclaims "Okay, okay! I'll shut up. I just need a place to stay."

"That place isn't here." I say. "Oh wow." She says, "Who's this little cute thing?" Natalie asks looking at Bambi. "Don't worry about it." I say coldly and she frowns "Hey? Can I see Emilia? I heard she's hot now." Natalie says.

"First of all, she's my daughter. Second, she's 17 and once again she's my daughter." I say. "Mom?" I hear and I turn around to see Emilia by the stairway. "Yes?" I answer. "Can you tell Hades to stop blasting music, Stormi and I can't sleep." She asks.

I sigh and I tell Natalie to stay in her position while closing the door in her face. I walk upstairs and open Hades' room which is filled with smoke, the smell of weed and alcohol. I immediately back out considering I have a baby in my arms.

I hurry and put Bambi back in her crib and she fusses a little before settling down. I walk back to Hades' room slamming the door open. "What the fuck are you doing in here? It's 1 in the morning and you have some weird hippies over. End it now!" I say looking disgusted at the friends Hades brought over.