Chapter 31: Shut Up

Stormi POV

I walk into the Gambino's training room where I see Emilia alone with air pods in her ear punching and kicking the punching bag. She was precise and focus making sure not to miss any spot. She turns around and sees me and mutters "Hi." before sitting down grabbing her water bottle.

I sit next to her and she sighs "What do you want?" She asks coldly. I roll my eyes saying "You threatened Matt?" I ask. Matt told me I would be moaning Ems' name if he hurt me. "I did no such thing." She says flatly. "Really, the lying game?" I ask.

"Look, when I speak to people I give no care for, I don't remember the shit I say to them." She says.

"So you didn't tell him I'd be moaning your name?" I say. She looks at me blankly before chuckling a little. "Yeah, I did it. So what?"

"So what is that you're messing up my relationship."

"Well then congrats to me."

"Are you serious right now? Do you even care?" I ask in disbelief.

"Do I look like I care. Go home to your boyfriend." She says.

I clench my fist tightly and she notices laughing a little. "You wanna punch me. Do. It." She says through gritted teeth. "I fucking hate you." I say getting up. "You're running away again, just like last time after we fucked?" She teases. "Is this what this is about? Me walking out. Get over it." I say.

She gets up quickly towering over me. "I already am over it."

···

Emilia POV

I walk into the school which it is last period, so I don't know why I came. I hear a voice saying "Hola mami." I turn around to see the voice came from a jock. I scoff ignoring him and he reaches out to me and I say "If you don't want a hand, then touch me."

"Sorry. I heard you guys deal drugs?" He asks. "Ask Elle and Alaïa, they handle that." I say blankly before walking away into the locker room where Jade is. "Hey." Jade says biting her lip.

"Yo." I say. "So, I heard you're done chasing Stormi." She says. "I was never chasing her." I say.

"Whatever, now you can chase me." She smirks. "No thank you, I'm late." I say. "Really? Lost your reputation huh?" She teases. "Shut up." I mutter under your breath.

"Why? You can't fuck the same way anymore, you can't make me scream your name anymore?" She says running her nails up my arm. I let a loud breath out before wrapping my hands around her neck. "I said shut up." I mutter before connecting my lips with hers.

···

Billie POV

"Alexa, play despacito!" Mari yells. "Coming right up." Alexa says. Within a few seconds, I hear the song that Mari has been playing for months and I internally groan. "Alexa, shut the fuck up!" I yell.

"Sorry, I don't understand you." Alexa says. I hear Mari laugh at me and I walk into the living room throwing Alexa in the trash.

"No..." Mari whines. "I'm tired of hearing that song mamas." I say. "Well get used to it and hurry up getting dressed, the gender reveal party is about to start." She says.

I sigh going upstairs into our room, I crash on the bed and I hear Mari say "Uh, I didn't say sleep. Billie, come on. We're going to be late and where's Emilia?"

I shrug and we hear Emilia say "I just got back from school, I'm here!"

"What were you doing in school?" Mari asks. It's silent for a while and Ems says "Don't worry about it, just know I already ate."

"Oh you ate something alright." I mutter. "Billie, get up." Mari says smacking me with a pillow. I groan loudly as I drag myself to my closet. "I have nothing to wear, can I just sleep?" I say. "The closet is bigger than the room itself and you're gonna tell me you have nothing?" She asks.

"Mom, will you tell Emilia to stop blasting music?" Jayden asks irritated. "Turn the music down!" I say.

"Suck my dick!" She yells. I make a face and walk out of or room and walking into hers. "I was playing, I was just joking. Please, I'm sorry." Emilia says quickly.

I nod walking back out, "EILISH!" Finneas says. He's the only one who calls me by my middle name like it's my actual name. "What shit head?" I say.

"Mom and dad want you." He says from the bottom of the steps. I go and meet with my parents.

Mariana POV

Billie walks back in, "Yeah I'll change." She says before I can even ask. She goes into the closet and I go to the bathroom. A light humming catches my attention. I walk out to follow the humming to the closet and it's actually singing. The singing is beautiful.

I look to see its coming from Billie. Wait, she can sing? And she doesn't even look like she's crying.

"baby, i dont feel so good
six words you never understood" She sings but doesn't notice me and looks for her clothes. How is it possible that I had no idea she could sing?

She continues her tune and I listen, she walks out and I do something else to try to avoid the fact that I was spying on her. I need her to sing to me every night now.

···

Billie POV

We were at the gender reveal party and everyone arguing over if it's a boy or girl. I personally don't know, as long as I have a healthy baby and wife, then I'm good. "Its time!" Mari says pulling me to a huge cake.

"Alright, slow down. Don't kill me." I say. She says "Come on, its time to cut it. Whatever color is inside determines the gender."

I hear a loud laughter, "Do you think we're doing this the normal way? We're literally a family in the Mafia." Austin says. "So what are we doing?" I ask.

"We're blowing this bad bitch up!" Elle says. I raise an eyebrow moving me and Mari back slowly skeptical of this.

"Let's countdown." Austin says.

5
4
3
2
1!

Cake flies everywhere and we can't pay attention to the color of the cake. Everyone looks down and I widen my eyes at the color. I'm having a

Ha! Y'all thought I was gonna tell y'all. Hehehehahaha