Chapter 25: Closure

Emilia POV

But I notice who the person is. The familiar pale skin, black hair and grey eyes. The same smirk I fell for years ago standing right in front of me.

Oh Shit.

"No, nuh uh, I'm not seeing this." I say as I stand in front of the man who broke my heart years ago. "It's me in the flesh." He says with his same conniving smile. I rush pass him making my way over to the 2nd floor bathroom.

Once I'm in there, I pace around quickly running my fingers through my hair. "Ems baby you in here?" I hear Ma say. "Yea, one second!" I call out. I walk and she frowns "Why'd you rush in here? Are you ok?" She asks.

I shake my head fiddling with my fingers. "What's wrong?" She asks. "It's Jeremy, he's here." I say.

"Here? Who the hell invited him?" Ma knows about Jeremy since I would go to her crying in the middle of the night about him. "Ma, what do I do? I can't cope with this right now, but then I can't just ditch my own party, but I can't look at him." I start to ramble.

"Ok, don't be mad at me. But I invited him. On purpose." Ma says. "What!" I yell, "How could you do that after knowing everything that went down." I ask in disbelief.

"I thought you might needed some closure."

"Closure? I was fine with just walking out of his house and not having to see him again!"

"Listen to me! You and I both know that Jeremy is the reason why you sleep with women multiple occasions, he's the reason why you're gay." Even though I have a penis, when you love someone, nothing stands in your way, including whatever's in between your legs.

Plus, relationships aren't only about sex.

"So you think me getting 'closure' will turn me back to liking boys?"

"Obviously not, I think that the closure will probably solve your sex problem."

"Oh, I have a sex problem now?"

"I didn't mean it like that. I meant you'll probably stop being such a heartless girl."

"Whatever."

"Come on Ems, he knows about this closure thing too. Please just come."

"No, I said it years ago and I will say it again. I will never talk to him again."

"You're talking to him now."

"And if I don't?"

"Emilia Rose Rodriguez Gambino." Is all Ma has to say for me to follow her. Whenever she says our full government, she's serious.

Jeremy^^

Jeremy^^

I follow her into a concealed room where I see Jeremy sitting down in a chair. I sit in the chair across from him. We far away from each other but we are face to face. I make eye contact with him and he chuckles "Still mad at me I see." He says.