Chapter 37: Sorry

Billie POV

"What?" I ask Shaina. "There is a bomb implanted somewhere within the 100 mile span radius here." She says.

"A bomb, I gave zero orders about planting a bomb." I say. "I know, which is why we know the bomb is from an enemy gang. Whoever did this is targeting you." She says.

"If they wanted me dead, they would have planted the bomb here in the house. It makes no sense." I say.

"What if they're going after someone else to point you out?" Shaina asks. I raise my eyebrows before someone comes in saying "We've found a location. School of Mafia Arts."

"That doesn't make sense. Why would they place a bomb in the school."

"Shane, you just said to go after someone else to draw me out." I say. "But what does that school have to do with you?" She dumbly asks. "My kids go there!" I yell startling her. "Oh... If that's the case, Adeya's there. We have to evacuate everyone." She says walking out quickly. I walk into my car cocking my gun.

I just had a baby, why can't I get a break?

Emilia POV

I was finishing my quiz before the announcer blares out "Code Red, immediate evacuation. Code Red, immediate evacuation."

I sigh as students start piling up at the door and I look out the window to see panicked kids running around and bumping into each other.

"What's wrong?" I ask Mr. Lakal. "There's news that a bomb has been placed on school grounds." He says before being the last to leave. I sit in the now dark room rolling my eyes.

A bomb doesn't scare me. I walk out of the class and in the corner of my eye, I see a girl with what appears to be a red button. When I take full view of her, she's failing to hide this button up her shirt before scurrying away.

I look to my sides before following the girl cocking my gun. I follow her quietly as she's tripping over herself and she walks into a room. I open the door quietly and I see the room is all white with wires taped on the wall.

"What are you doing here?" The same girl asks. "What are you doing here?" I reverse her question. "Get out. You shouldn't be here." She says. "See, I have this thing with rules. I don't follow them." I say before pistol whipping her.

"Yasmine, did you bring the button yet?" A male voice says. "Is that her name?" I ask catching his attention.

He immediately points a knife at me. "Tell me how to detonate this bomb." I say. He laughs a little, "You're not going to ruin my plan for me." He says. "What stupid plan?" I ask.

"I need to kill Billie Gambino but she thinks I'm a joke, so I need to harm her kids for her to realize that I will succeed in killing her." He says.

"Ok one. What dumbass tells their plan to others and two. You do know one of her kids is right in front of you, right?" I ask. "Then it'll be my pleasure to kill you." He says.

"IF you kill me." I say before slamming him into the wall.

Billie POV

"Where is she?" I ask Jayden. No one can find Emilia. All of Solid 18 is out besides her. So is the rest of the school. "We looked for her. We can't find her. I tried calling her, but she isn't answering." He says.

"That bomb is set to blow in five minutes. Get her out of there." Shaina says. An idea pops into my head, I'm going to shock her. The watch that I have can pierce with electric waves.

I take my phone out typing a few things and pressing a button.

Emilia POV

I stare at the dead body in front of me, I've been staring for the past 30 seconds. I suddenly feel a sharp feeling in my wrist and I wince looking at my watch to see its a message from MOM.

Get out NOW

I begin to walk out of the room but I feel cold hands wrap around my neck and me pushed into a wall. "Forgot about me?" Yasmine asks laughing.

I pry her hands off my necks and I tackle her to the floor. My eyes change to purple and I feel a wave of anger consume me. "How do I turn off this bomb?" I ask coldly. She doesn't answer and just laughs in my face.

I cut her off by wrapping my hands around her throat. "Tell. Me."

She continues to be silent and I squeeze. She starts coughing and gasping scratching at my hands. "Okay!" She yells and I loosen my grip. "You have to enter a pin, it's 4903, just get off of me." She says.

I get off of her and pull her to her feet and drag her to the computer. I put in the 4 digits and I hear a robotic voice say "Bomb detonated." Everything powers off and I look back to Yasmine, who's shaking in fear.

"Can I go now?" She asks. I take out my gun and I pull the trigger watching her fall to the ground. I walk out of the room as I make my way outside of school.

I walk out to see Mom, Aunt Shaina and all of Solid 18 there. "There you are." Hades says. I see Mom walking towards me quickly before grabbing me by the collar and her eyes turning green.

"You could've died!" She yells in my face. I widen my eyes and I say "I'm sorry." She sighs and then hugs me. "Don't scare me like that again." She whispers. "I'm sorry."

Hey... How are y'all?