Chapter 30: Doctor

Emilia POV

Its been a month and Stormi has not said yet a single word to me. I mean I should be the one giving her the silent treatment since she walked out on me. But of course, I'm always the bad guy.

Ever since her walking out, I'm back to my old ways again. Sleeping with girl after girl. I stopped caring, why wait for someone who obviously doesn't want anything to do with me.

Right now, I was in class with a girl on my lap as she giggles with her friends. Jade was glaring at me during the whole class as Stormi payed me no mind. The bell rung and the girl got off from my lap and I get up walking out of class.

"Ems!" I hear my name being called. I turn around to hear it coming from Stormi. I scoff turning back around walking to my next class. I hear her footsteps running up to me before she turns me around.

"Finally decided to speak huh?" I say. She looks down before clearing her throat "Actually, I wanted you to meet someone." She says.

"No thanks. I have to get to Archery." I say. She grabs my arm "Please, you're the last person." She says. I sigh and nod. I follow her into the hallway where stands a tall guy with blonde hair and green eyes smiling.

"Who's this?" I ask. "This is Matt...my boyfriend." She says. My smile immediately fades and I think Matt noticed because he raises an eyebrow at me. "Em?" Stormi looks up at me.

"What?" I ask. "Can you at least shake his hand or something?" She whispers in my ear. I clear my throat "S-sorry, I'm Emilia." I say shaking his hand.

"Oh, I thought for a second, you didn't like me." Matt says letting out a sigh of relief. Oh, I don't like you at all is what I wanted to say but I just said "Oh, we're all good here."

Stormi smiles at our interaction and I pull him in for a hug. He gasps and I say in his ear "Hurt her and the last thing you'll hear is her moaning my name."

I pull away mustering a smile as his eyes widen at my words. I walk away to Archery smirking. I walk in and Ms. Riven says "Finally decided to show up?"

"Finally decided to stop riding my dick?" I retort.

···

Billie POV

I run my fingers through my hair as I wait in the hospital with Mariana. She was on the stretcher running her fingers through my hair. We were waiting for the doctor to come and I hear a familiar voice.

"Oh dear god." I mutter as I see Doctor Practer walk in. She's the same doctor who examined Mariana when she was pregnant with the twins. I look at Mari and she seems to not remember her but Practer gives me a look showing that remembers us.

I'm fucked.

···

"So I'm just going to put this gel on you so we can see the baby on the screen. It's going to be a bit cold." Practer says. Mari nods as I eye Practer suspiciously. "Actually, that's kind of warm." Mari says after the gel is put on her stomach.

"Is it supposed to be warm?" I ask. "No, but I'm sure it's no big deal." Practer says.

"If it isn't supposed to be warm, then why is it?" I ask trying to control my temper.

"Billie, I'm sure it's fi- uh nevermind, it's hot. Can you take it off?" Mari asks.

Mariana POV

I was feeling an intense burning sensation on my stomach. Doctor Practer was just smiling at my pain. "Take it off! It's burning her!" Billie yells.

Practer continues her smirk. "What did you do?" I struggle to say as the burning intensifies. "Have fun burning to the death." She says. Billie shoots up wrapping her hands around the doctor's neck shaking her violently.

Meanwhile I try to find something to wipe whatever she put on me off. I look around frantically finally seeing a box of napkins.

I grab as many as I can and wipe the acid off. I don't feel immediate relief but it's enough for me to carry my strength and try to stop Billie.

"Billie, stop." I say grabbing a hold onto her arm. Billie ignores and continue to push this girl into things, and with one hard push, Practer goes flying into the wall and I hear the crack in het neck as she slumps dead.

"Bi-" I get cut off with Billie yelling "What!?" I'm taken back and she sighs "I'll be in the car, just give me a minute." She says walking out.

...

Billie POV

It's 11 in the evening and I walk into the house. "Where were you?" Mari asks. "I went to go get something really quick." I say.

"What did you get?" She asks. I smirk as I pull out my blue spider from behind my back. Mariana backs up quickly. "Get that shit out of here!" She yells. "No, it's cute. Look it's blue." I say showing her.

"You and that spider are going to be in a ditch if you don't return this piece of shit."

"Hey don't say that. You're gonna hurt his feelings." I say pouting a little.

"Billie, I'm not playing. Get away from me with that spider!"

"And if I don't?" I question.

···

"Hello?" I say to the phone talking to Finneas.

"She kicked you out, didn't she?" He says.

"Yea."

Hola babies. The doctor trying to kill Mari was all Jahseyonfrey 's idea. Stormi has a boyfriend so whatchall think? And Happy New Year!