Chapter 34: That's it.

Ma means Mariana
Mom means Billie

Emilia POV

"Why would you punch your math teacher?" Ma asks. I give her a look as she waits for me to give her an answer. "I don't know." I say.

"You don't know. Well you're not going on that mission until you know." Ma says. "Wha- Ma, that isn't fair. I warned him." I retaliate.

"I don't care Emilia. You're not going."

"Oh come on...." I begin to whine, "I've been wanting to be assigned to this mission, I'm sorry. Can I just go?"

"No."

"No fair! I'm telling Mom. Mom!" I yell. Mom runs out quickly with her wet hair. "What? What? Is someone dead?" She asks quickly. "No, can you tell Ma here that I'm able to go on the mission?"

Mom gives me a glare. "You made me run out of the shower in the middle of me washing my hair to talk to me about some mission?" She asks annoyed.

"She won't let me go!" I say. "Yes you ca-" Ma shoots Mom a look and Mom shakes her head. "Nope, you can't go." Mom says quickly.

"What!? I thought you were in charge of the house?" I say. "I am, but my dick is not suffering because of your dumbass." She says.

"Girls can't have dicks." Hades says. I make a face, he's so oblivious. Mom laughs as Ma laughs along with her. "What's so funny?" Jayden ask.

"Have you ever heard of intersex?" Mom asks us.

"Yeah? So what?" Jayden asks. "What do you think I am? And what do you think Emilia is?" Mom asks. The twins look at each other for a minute before saying "What!?" in unison. "That's a lie!" Hades yells. "A lie? Boy... If only you seen for yourself." Ma says flipping her hair smirking.

"Incest." I mutter. "So, all this time, you decided not to tell me. I deserved to know." I say to Mom. She shakes her head in disappointment.

"What was I supposed to do? Say 'hey Emilia, by the way, I have a dick to'?" Mom asks.

I don't say anything before looking down at the floor.

"So I guess we're twins now?" Mom asks. "Really?" I say. "What? I don't know what to say other than we both have dicks." Mom shrugs.

"All those times I cried to you because I felt like a weirdo, you were secretly having a dick between your pants." I say.

"Basically."

"You should have told me then." I said. "Ems, you were nine when cried about that. I didn't want to  have that kind of conversation with you and it doesn't matter because at least we're more alike." Mom smiles.

"I hate you." I mutter.

"Like I said, you're not going." Mom says. "Please? What can I do to go?" I ask. "Apologize to that teacher I heard you punched." Mom says.

Me? Apologize? I ain't no bitch. "Nevermind, I won't go. I'm fine. Have fun." I say

"You have a dick!?" Hades yells at me. I nod slowly, "Liar!" He says.

"What? Do you want me to pull it out or something?" I ask. "Woah! Woah! Don't do that, I believe you." He says.

···

Mariana POV

I was sitting on the couch watching the movie Bambi.

Bambi and add the name Lina, which was my great grandmother's name. You put that together and get Bambina.

"Hey Ma? Why do the twins have the same middle name? That's so stupid. Lee? Really? Out of all middle names, y'all choose Lee. Wow." Ems says.

Same middle name, huh?

Bambina Rose. Bambina Rose Gambino. Bambina Rose Rodriguez Gambino. That's it. That's the name.

I get up quickly running to Billie's office. "Bambina!" I yell out once I open the door.

She looks at me weirdly before saying "Do I look like a Bambina? And do I need to kill this Bambina?"

I laugh and walk over to her. "No... I mean Bambina Rose Rodriguez Gambino." I say placing her hand on my stomach. She smiles after a while of being confused.

"I love that name." She says. "We can call her Bambi for short." I say before I yelp in 'pain'. "What is it? Are you hurt?" She asks frantically.

"I was just playing." I say laughing a little. She sucks her teeth. "You can't do that, I hate you." She says and I feel my sensitive side from my pregnancy hormones kick in and my eyes start to water.

"Hey, I didn't mean that. I love you." She says before hugging me. She kisses me and I hear someone gag in the back. I turn around to see it's Emilia and she says "Ew! Y'all are gross."

"Remind me to say that about you and Stormi." Billie says.

"Stormi? Stormi who? She has a boyfriend now." Em says.

"Cause Ems fucked another girl!" Jayden says walking in. "What?" Billie asks. "You just couldn't keep your mouth shut, could you?" Emilia says smacking him in the head.

"What? It's the truth." Jayden shrugs.

"You sound like someone familiar but they changed now." I say.

"Who do you know that used to sleep with every girl and then changed?" Ems says. "M-" I pinch Billie to shut her up and Billie says "Nevermind."

"You probably have a STD." Jayden says. "Uh- Mom!" Emilia says.

"What? He's not lying." Billie says. I slap Billie as she grabs her face. Emilia's mouth falls open and Billie says "What was that for?"

"Just because you said that, now take her to the gynecologist."

"Why?" Billie asks. "Thanks! And I'm driving your Dodge Challenger by the way." Emilia says grabbing the car keys. "You are not driving my dragon." Billie says coldly. "Too late." Emilia says before running out.

"I hate kids." Billie mutters. "You're about to have another one." I say patting her shoulder. She rolls her eyes before walking out of her office.

Heyyyy.... This is a filler chapter I know this is short, but I hope you like it babies ❤❤