Chapter 22: 3 Months

Mariana POV

It's been 3 months since I tried to take my life, and it's been ok I guess. These 3 months have consisted of therapy, and Billie not taking her eyes off of me.

Right now, I'm sitting in Billie's lap as she's on a business call. She hasn't let me go anywhere by myself since the whole incident. I feel a little better, I've been getting the help I need and Billie's been helpful.

I try to get up but she forces me down. I furrow my brows in confusion, I try again, but she forces me down. "Hold on." Billie says to the person on the phone. "Where are you going?" She asks me.

"I wanted to use the bathroom." I say. "Let's go." She says and we get up. "You have to use the bathroom too?" I ask.

"No, but you have to. So let's go."

"You do know I can use the bathroom by myself right?"

"I rather go with you, come on." She says opening her office door for me.

***

Emilia POV

"Is this really Billie Gambino's house?" Beth says looking around in awe. "Yeah, and there's Billie Gambino's door. Use it." I say annoyed. She frowns opening the huge door and closing it. 

I sigh falling back into the couch, don't worry, I didn't sleep with Beth. I was just tutoring her for our midterms. 

My eyes flutter, but before I can fall asleep, I hear a loud voice in my ear say "Wake up!" I fall off of the couch landing on my face. I groan and I look up seeing it was Ma. She's laughing at my face plant.

I groan as I get up back on the couch. She's still laughing as I rub my shoulder that's in pain. I fake chuckle along with her and she immediately stops laughing. 

"Que es tan gracioso? (What's so funny?)" She says quickly. "Nada Ma. (Nothing Ma.)" I say. She nods and she continues laughing as I turn my face the TV still annoyed with my face plant.

After a while she finishes, and I ask "Are you done now?" 

"Yeah." She says sighing a little. It's been a while since Ma has smiled especially the whole suicide attempt. 

"I'm bored, let's go to the mall." She says. I nod and she drags me into her car as we drive to the Highland Park Mall. We get there and we walk into Forever 21. After a while, I hear a gunshot erupt and screams ignite. 

I look up to see a guy in a black mask pointing a gun into the air. I roll my eyes as Ma tells me "Get out of the store, I'll be out in a few." I nod and I leave the store walking back into the car.

Mariana POV

"Everyone take out your wallets now! Or you die!" The masked man yells. Everyone proceeds to take out money while I continue my shopping. "Hey you with the black hair! Do you think this is a game?" He says to me. 

"Yea... I think you're bored." I say loudly. 

"I will kill you." He says. I jump on the counter with him face to face saying "So do it."

He doesn't do anything and I quickly smack the gun out of his hand twisting his arm behind his back. He groans as I hear this cracking in his shoulder.

I kick his feet making his slip on his face breaking his nose. "Get out, and don't come back." I say letting go off him. He gets up running out of the store not looking back.

I look back to see shocked faces and I shrug jumping down. Before I can say anything, I'm yanked out harshly making eye contact with Billie. An angry Billie. "Oh hey you." I say poking her. She smacks my finger away before saying  "Where the hell did you go?"

"The mall duh." I say confused. "God, you scared me!" She says. "I'm okay though." I say. "Come on, where's Ems, we're leaving."

×××

Right now, Billie is in her meeting while I'm sitting near her. I decide that I should play around with her. I place my hand on her thigh as she's talking and I glide my hand up. She takes her hand stopping my hand from going any further.

Somebody else takes turn to talk and she glares at me. I shrug before putting my hand on her member. "No, not right now." She whispers. I smirk before I give her member a squeeze. She grabs my hand quickly, I try with my other hand, but she takes before I can do anything. So she's holding my hands tightly with a strong grip.

Maybe I could use my feet, but that wouldn't work. After the meeting, everyone leaves Billie's office. She lets my hands go as I can't help but laugh as she looks at me.

"What?" I ask innocently. "Just shut up and kiss me." She says pulling me into her lap locking lips with me. Our kiss becomes rough and sloppy as she takes my shirt off.

"Fuck Billie." I mutter when she starts to suck on my neck. "Shh, it's daddy." She says.

Thank goodness her office's soundproof.

●●●

Emilia POV

I walk into Mom's office where I see the rest of Solid 18 talking amongst each other. "Why are we here?" I ask Saint. "I don't know, we're about to find out." He says.

On cue, Mom walks in silencing all of us. "I need all of you to listen, this is your most important mission yet." She says seriously.

"What are we doing?" Hades asks.

"I want to assassinate the President."