Chapter 2: Party Gone Wrong

"Did you hear about the party that Emilia's throwing tonight?"

"I heard she invited the whole school!"

"She's so hot, you think wearing a dress will catch her attention?"

"Is her house big?"

"Her cousins are going to be there."

"I wanna see Mason."

"I want her."

"I wonder what her bedroom looks like." I hear Amy ask. I walk to her locker and say "Wanna find out?" She blushes and I chuckle a little and whisper in her ear "By the way, I like red lace." I walk away to hear her giggling with her friends. Adeya nudges me a little and asks"Are you still flirting with all the girls here." 

I shrug "So? I'm proudly single, I can do anything." She gives me a look "Come on, don't you think it's time to actually date someone?" She asks. I laugh "No. I'm not a relationship person, I just like sleeping with people." She sucks her teeth "Come on Em, there could be someone here like." She looks around and says "Like Tasha." 

I shake my head "No way. We're just fuck buddies, and Mom already told me. If I want to date someone, they have to be in the Mafia. That rule applies to all of us." She nods and sighs "What's wrong?" I ask alerted. "Nothing, I just want you to be happy with someone."

I roll my eyes "I'll be fine. Why do I need a relationship all of a sudden?" I ask. She shrugs "It's whatever I guess. Let's go." I say shaking my head.

---------------------------------

School has ended, I have the house to myself, Mom and Ma are out on a trip. I look for some clothes and change. I get out to see most of the students are already here. It's 10:30, the music is loud, and I see the bartender serving drinks.

I readjust my watch and make my way over to get some drinks. I sit on the stool and say "A beer please?" The bartender nods and I get my beer and thank the woman, "Well look who it is." I hear Tasha say behind me, she sits besides me. 

"Hello to you too." I say.

"Sorry. Hey, um- can we talk?" 

"Sure, I guess?"

"Emilia, uh- we've known each other for a while now, and I've been thinking for a while, I uh- w-want us to be more than just fuck buddies."

I look up in disbelief "What are you saying?" I ask and she grabs my hands and says "Emilia, I love you. I want to be your girlfriend."

I clear my throat and break our hands apart, "Tasha, I'm sorry, I can't be with you." She blinks a little "Is that you can't be with me or you don't want to?" She asks.

"Both." I say sighing, she clears her throat and her eyes get watery. I groan "Don't tell me your about to cry?" I ask and she gives me a glare "You're an ass! I showed you my body for months, and confess my love and you're making fun of me?" 

"I can't do this right no-" She cuts me off. "Why can't you be with me? Huh? I love you." She spits out.

"I just can't! Our lives are different, and I don't like you. I just like the sex." She slaps me, of course I don't feel pain. "How dare you!" She yells, no one can hear us over the loud music. She goes for another slap but I grab her wrist harshly.

"Look. Slap me all you want. But I'm telling you the nicest way possible. I'm not interested in you." I say through gritted teeth. She cries and I take a sip from my beer. I look away from my drink and I see Tasha looking at me in hatred "I hate you." She says. 

I roll my eyes "Yeah, whatever." She yells and storms away from me. Alaïa and Kulture come to me and Kulture says "What did you do?" I throw my hands up in defense and Alaïa grabs my wrist in shock and says "Where's your watch?" 

"What do you mean? It's on my ha-" I stop when I realize my watch isn't on my hand. "Fuck!" I look around my seat and behind the table. You may be wondering, it's just a watch, but this watch is different, each of our watches and shoot out lasers and grenades.

If it lands in the wrong hands without them knowing what the watch can do, yeah you get the point. "Can't you just disable the watch until you find it?" Kulture asks.

"Uh- I have another feature on my watch. None of you guys have it." They open their mouths in shock. "What can your watch do?" Alaïa asks suspiciously. I scratch the back of my neck "There's a button on the back, if it's pressed, it can blow up the city." I say.

"What!?" They yell together. I shush them. "Let's find everyone first."

----------------------------

"How the fuck do you lose a watch that can blow the city up!" Mason shouts. "I didn't lose it! It was on my hand, I would've known if it fell off." I say back.

"Let's look at the cameras." Reign says, North logs into the computer pulling up the cameras going back to where I was. I look at me in the computer facing away from my drink talking to Tasha and a man puts something in my drink.

Then I drink the drug infested drink and facing Tasha again and the same guy sliding my watch off of my hand. "Zoom it in to see who it is." Penelope says. 

North types and the camera zooms in to see the clear face. The face shows and we all look at Stormi whose face is full of disbelief. "Your boyfriend stole her watch?" Elle says to Stormi.

"Uh- that can't be him, it has to be someone else." Stormi stutters out.

"Stormi, it's obviously him." True says. I cock my gun and attempt to walk out, but Stormi stops me "You aren't going to kill him are you?" She asks. "This is why we don't date people that aren't in the Mafia world. We all thought he was just some clingy white dude, when really he's a spy."

"Please, I love Nathan, you can't kill him." She pleads. "I'm tired of hearing this word love. He lied to you, he probably dated you to get close to us." I say.

"Please. Let me talk to him at least." She asks.

"Talk? If he was able to slip my watch off my hand without knowledge, then he probably knows what the watch can do. There's no time to talk." I say coldly.

"Just let me ask Nathan."

"Fuck Nathan." I say walking out with my gun behind my back.

===========================

Oop- Nathan finna get fucked up. Should I feel bad for Tasha?