My phone rung and it was Vanni, "Imma be at your crib waiting on you" "Aite my girl and kids gone probably be there so let her know who you are" Matter fast let me just text her.

Me: My homeboy Vanni gone be at the crib waiting on me.

She didn't reply which I knew she wouldn't. I had some explaining to do to her.

Shayla POV

I was so tired and didn't feel like dealing with Kasen or his friend. When I was pulling in the black suv was pulling in too. I got out the car going into the house I sent Pj out to tell the man to wait on Kasen outside cause I don't know him like that.

Sky wanted to go to AL house to get Friendly because that's where he went when Kasen and I went to Miami. I honestly didn't want her going but I told her to tell Pj to walk her over there and the door should be unlocked.

I watched them out the back door and then I went to my bathroom and ran a hot bubble bath. I really needed it.

PJ POV

I'm not a dummy I know uncle Al is dead. I know he got popped but Sky didn't know that she was innocent in all this. As we walked up to what use to be uncle Al's home everything went gloomy.

"Pj is Uncle Al home" Sky asked I looked at her, "Nah shorty that's what's we're going to get Friendly he wanted us to come get him" She nodded and proceeded with opening the door. As soon as we opened the door Friendly came running down the stairs right into Sky's arm.

"Ok Sky come on we have to go" As we was walking back home the man waiting on Kasen got out his truck. "Thats a big dog what's it name" he said "It's Friendly and I'm Sky and this is my big brother Pj" "It's nice to meet y'all I'm Giovanni but your pops call me Vanni"

I gave the man dap and proceeded to head in the house with Sky until Kasen pulled up. "Daaadddyy" Sky ran to him "Pj walk your granny home" he told me as he held Sky in his arm.

"Come on GrannyRiley I'll stay with you tonight" "Tell your parents first Pj" "Yo I'm staying with GG tonight" I yelled back at Kasen he nodded. I knew she shan't wanna by alone.

Kasen POV

Sky was all over me I'm not gone Lie I missed my babygirl, I missed all them this past week. We walked in the house going to the living room "Sky baby where's mommy" "She's in the jacuzzi" "Ok give daddy and his friend some quiet time take Friendly upstairs" she nodded and turned to Vanni and said "Nice meeting you Mr.G"

"Damn Kasen you got you a nice lil set up here you know with the kids and wife, damn I wish I wouldn't have left ole girl" "Yea man it's cool but fr let's get down to business on what we finna do about Dallas"

Shayla POV

I was relaxing in the jacuzzi tub with some slow jams playing with Sky and Friendly interrupted me. "mommy daddy got company I'm bored and Pj is at granny house" "well babydoll mommy is relaxing go bother daddy you haven't seen him in a long time"

She smiled and ran bs m up the stairs. I was not in the mood I just wanted to relax....

Kasen came in sitting on the sink looking at me

Kasen came in sitting on the sink looking at me. "You doing ok" "Yea I'm good" "How's your mom" "She good Pj over there" then it got quiet.

I continued relaxing. "Where is Sky" "She downstairs with Vanni" "Kasen go get my baby we don't know that man like that "Chill Aite I just came up here to tell you I'm sorry for leaving but I needed to clear my head with everything going on"

"No Kasen you been planning on getting revenge ion blame you but you left me something you said you wasn't gone do but here you are following in Gio footsteps"

"WHY DF YOU KEEP BRINGING HIM UP? DO YOU WANT HIM SHAYLA" "Stop raising your voice at me our child is right downstairs" "You didn't answer the question so I know who you want now man fuck out my face I'm gone fr now and since I'm on the kids birth certificate I'm taking MY KIDS with me" he said

I raised up out the tub grabbing a towel putting it around myself following Kasen. He went into our room packing clothes. "Kasen please don't go, I only want you"

I cried and cried as he continued packing. I threw on some clothes and went to him standing beside him. "I know it's so much more deeper than me not answering your question, but you know before the jump I told you I didn't want a thug because of what I had before" "He took my virginity, told me he loved me and got me pregnant and left"

"Kasen I bring it up all the time cause lately you been actin like him" "Shayla I'm sorry I'm not gone leave but you gotta stop comparing me to him my uncle just died and I ain't found out what imma do or how imma get revenge, I just need you by my side"

"I'm here Kasen, I love you" "I love you too" he hugged and kissed me " baby imma go take Pj some clothes and check on your momma" he nodded and I went to Pj room grabbing him something to wear.

After I was done I headed down stairs when I got to the bottom of the stairs and turned the corner my heart dropped with Pj bag in my hand causing everybody to look up at me.

Comment and vote 🤣 finally finna come out with the truth and stuff.....