pretty! - georgexalex

dom!george x sub!alex 😳
smut
------

george doesn't care about a lot of things such as school, his parents, his well-being most times but what he does care about is the pretty boy he fucks in the empty science room during lunch break. that's currently where he is actually.

george had his hand over alex's mouth as he rode the older boy, face flushed. george loved alex's little sounds and squirms as he tried to take all of him at once.

"you're so fucking pretty, alex"

alex blushed as he came closer to his high, gripping george's hands in his own.

"i'm gonna cum!"

"not yet, baby."

george's voice was demanding, alex knew what he wanted to hear.

"please daddy?"

george shook his head. he wasn't going to crack that easily.

alex removed the hand from around his mouth, placing two of the long fingers into his soft warm mouth. he wrapped his tongue around one finger and moaned. the vibrations from his fingers shot right to george's cock. fuck.

"you're such a whore, al."

alex smirked, eyebrows furrowed and face sweaty as he closed his eyed and moaned. george gripped the smaller boys hips, making him move faster. he kept his eyes trained on his baby, impressed. alex whined as he felt like he was going to explode.

"cum for me! fuck!"

george moaned as he came, alex following suit. the two laid on the floor, breathing heavily. george pulled his fingers out of alex's mouth, licking the spit off with his tongue. alex blushed.

"we should get dressed, georgie."

george got up, helping up alex and got dressed.

"i love you, al."

alex smiled warmly, wrapping his arms around george's neck and george's arms around his waist.

"i love you too, baby."