i'm drunk and i miss you - georgexwill

based on i'm drunk and i miss you by savage ga$p fr keshore

———
george gripped his phone, leaning against his bedroom door. he was beyond drunk and missing his boyfriend, will. he just turned 21, in america, and got shitfaced with alex and some of his other friends. he stumbled to his bed as he kicked off his shoes and fell on the bed, dialing will's number.

will groaned as he looked at his phone, smiling at george's name. it was currently 7 am but he accepted the call, voice rough as he answered.

"hey, george..."

"will!"

will instantly recognized that george was drunk off his ass, shaking his head. it was 11pm where george was and it stressed will out that he couldn't be there for his baby boy's birthday. he just had way too much going on here to just get up and leave. will rolled onto his back, sighing as he listened to george talk about his fun his day had been.

"it was so fun, will."

"i bet, g."

george yawned, rubbing his eyes roughly and mumbling about his tired he was. will just laughed, telling george he can talk to him later when he's sober and not on the verge of passing out. before he even had the chance to finish, george had completely fallen asleep, will filling suit while listening to his lover's soft breathing.