liar - stephenxgeorge/alexxwill (1/2)

this is based on the xo's lie detector video/s.
watch the video above if you have no clue what's going on:)

this are also very odd ships ik ik ik
———
stephen hummed as he watched his friends sit in a circle, laughing and smiling as a lie detector sat amongst them. he watched as the boys made odd questions at cam, laughing harder at each other.

"have you had any sexual thoughts about any of the xo members's partners?"

brian smirked as soon as the question left this mouth, a flustered cam scrambling to answer.

"no."

cam nodded as he answered, leaning back in his chair and nervously glancing at the 4 men sat opposite of him. anticipation filled stephen as cam's results came in, determined a lie. brian then took it into his own hands to pester cam. stephen laughed as the boys did, growing humored at cam's flustered expression and confused glances.

it was will's turn and stephen sat across from him, scrolling through his phone. he had an unamused expression on his face, cracking a smile here and there at the other boy's jokes. stephen had a question that'd been gnawing at him for days, months even. ever since stephen started dating will's ex, george. they broke up about a year ago so stephen felt it was okay to do.

will's cleared his throat, snapping stephen out of his thoughts. he nodded and read the question, cold expression.

"have you had sexual thoughts about george since you've gotten with alex and i've gotten with george?"

stephen heard soft gasps, watched as the guys shared stunned glances. alex and george awkwardly scooted away from each other on the small couch behind the boys. will tapped on the wooden table, flustered. he felt betrayed.

"no..?"

it came out more as a question, anxiety filled the room as the results slowly popped up on patty's screen, her expression unreadable at that moment. she slowly turned her head and shook her head.

"lie."

the room grew silent as alex simply got up and left, not saying a word. george just looked at the males, specifically stephen and shook his head, following after alex. brian cleared his throat as will threw his head back, groaning. stephen felt bad, he did, but he also didn't. he had a smaller part of him that felt relief, even if it was for a second. the relief slowly turned to guilt as will laid his head on the table. stephen couldn't handle it. he got up from his chair and made his way out the hallway, yelling and running to find alex and his boyfriend to apologize.