wrong - stephenxwill

will's breathing grew heavy as he ran, dodging bodies best he could. he was wrong, beyond wrong. he almost slipped as he turned on the street, vans scuffing heavily against the asphalt. he gripped the flowers in his hand tighter, sweating as his feet fit the floor heavily.

tears filled will's eyes as he stared at the house in front of him, sighing and running his fingers through his hair. he groaned loudly as he tried to knock, pulling his hand away before he had the chance.

he raised his hand, hitting his knuckles against the wooden door until his fingers felt pain run through them. he gripped the roses, thorns piercing through his palms and fingers. his mind raced as he waited for the door to open, panicked. he shook his head, remembering where the key was and unlocking the door, jogging up the stairs. he let his hand glide against the wooden railing, anxiety filling him again.

stephen laid on his bed, writing in his journal about his day and whatnot. he hummed along to the music playing through his speakers, furrowing his brows as he heard someone running up his stairs. he stared at the other male as he bursted through his bedroom door. will just shook his head, putting the roses on stephen's desk.

stephen was stunned by his best friend's appearance, tear and sweat stained face. will was still breathing heavily as he walked towards stephen, grabbing his face and kissing him. stephen kissed back, grabbing will's sweatshirt. once he pulled away, stephen looked at the roses, will's hand, and the tears running down his cheeks.

"will, what's going on?"

"i'm in love with you, stephen."

stephen looked at his hands, nodding. will continued.

"i regret just running out when you asked but god dammit, stephen! the second i got home and sat down for a bit, it all hit me! i want to spend as much time with you as i can! i'm so fucking in love with you!"

stephen watched as will ranted, yelling and airing his feelings about the small ginger. stephen felt the exact same, smiling as will finished.

"i love you too, will."

"i got you flowers..."

will looked at his pierced hand, bleeding and wiping it on his jeans. stephen sighed as he grabbed will's hand to wash it. will let the ginger wash his wound, pulling him to his bed and wrapping his hands around his waist.