cheers - georgexwill

george sighed as he stared at the tweet in his drafts. he needed to do this, anxiety filled him.

"hey, are you okay?"

george's roommate, alex's voice was filled with concern. he knew how hard this was going to be for george, it was a huge change.

"i think so, al."

georhe smiled sadly as he posted the tweet.

"hey guys! i think it's time for me to take a break. after having this channel for a while and everything going on with me mentally, i can't do it right now. thank you all for the support. cheers."

alex just nodded as he got the notification, telling george he was here for him if he needed anyone or anything. alex left george's room, closing the door and leaving it cracked slightly. he was so proud of him. always was.

around an hour later george was still sat in his computer chair, staring at the ceiling as he basked in the guilt for just leaving everyone high and dry earlier.

"georgie?"

george hummed, recognizing will's voice but not turning to him or breaking his state on the monitor in front of him. will sighed softly, walking over, sitting on his lap, and wrapping his arms around george's neck.

"hey, you."

will played with the chain around george's neck, wrapping it loosely around his dainty finger. god, he loved george.

"hi, baby boy."

george's voice was rough, the deep tones making will's tummy dance as it filled with butterflies. he recognized now wasn't the time for such a thing.

george's hands around found their way to his waist, gripping softly. will raked his fingers through his boyfriend's hair as he sighed.

"i'm really proud of you, georgie."

george hummed as will buries his face in his neck, hand still tangled in his necklace.

"yeah?"

"mhm. i'm always so proud of you. you've done so much in such a small amount of time, met so many people, moved out of your parents house. god. i have so pride in you."

george smiled, pulling will close as he kissed his shoulder. he felt so needed and loved.

will continued.

"don't let your mental illness define you, okay? you deserve a break. everyone needs a break and if yours needs to be longer than usual, that's fine. as long as you're okay, it doesn't matter. i love you and i can't even begin to say how happy you make me."

george grinned at his boyfriend, face flushed as he kissed him sweetly.

the two stayed in that position for a while before getting up and moving to the bed. they spent the rest of the day cuddling and whatnot. finding safety in each other.