camera - stephenxwill

someone requested a smut where stephen is a pretty camboy and will is his boyfriend who fucks him just right
this one sucks😳

———
stephen gasped as his boyfriend pushed into him from behind, gripping the sheets. he looked right into the camera before letting out a soft moan. will rolled his eyes, wrapping his hand around stephens throat and pulling him up, his back against will's stomach as will kept fucking him.

"be louder, baby. they can't hear you."

stephen looked will in the eyes, face flushed as will kept pounding in and out of him. stephen squeezed his eyes shut as will wrapped his hand around his cock, other still around his throat. stephen whined loudly, looking at will's hand around him.

"please! will! o-oh my god!"

stephen gripped will's hand around his throat, gasping as he felt will push against his spot. he groaned and whined loudly, looking into the camera. comments flooded in from random people as they watched the soft ginger get ruined by his boyfriend.

"they're calling you pretty, baby. say thank you."
will smirked as stephen mumbled, tightening his grip around his neck as he moved faster. stephen's eyes rolled back as will kept pushing his one spot, making him weak.

"thank y- daddy! please!"

will felt stephen tighten around him, groaning.

"you're so hot, ste."

stephen just nodded, whining and cumming onto will's hand and his own stomach. will smirked, moaning as he came into his small boyfriend.

stephen pulled away from will, rubbing his neck as he bit his lip. he read comments before shutting the cam site off and watching his boyfriend crawl next to him.

"you did so good, baby boy."

will kisses ste's flushed face, warning a giggle.

"thank you, daddy."