delicate - joshyxgeorge

josh hit 800k subs !!
so proud of my baby🥺

———
george giggled as he read comments on his live, applying blush on his pale face. george loves makeup, made him feel good about himself. he ran a decently sized makeup page, 400k followers. george was proud of his growth in the last year, acknowledging that most of its from his boyfriend josh. josh ran a very popular aesthetic account. josh posted a picture of his hand around george's neck one night, george's account blowing up. people followed him for josh content, makeup, and just his soft personality.

george smiled at his followers behind the screen, face flushed. he heard someone walk in, curious.

"joshy?"

george asked out cautiously, afraid of it not being his boyfriend.

"georgie?"

josh said in mock caution. he loved bullying george.

george rolled his eyes, hating the butterflies in his stomach. josh walked into the room, taking george's appearance. george sat at their kitchen island, hair a soft mess, makeup done, and in josh's sweatshirt. josh bit his lip walking over and kissing george's neck, ignoring george's pleas for him to stop embarrassing him.

"i love you, baby boy..."

george rolled his eyes as he glanced at the camera on his phone, pushing his head back and gripping josh's hair as he bit his neck. george moaned softly as josh smirked into his neck, pulling his waist against him.

josh knew what he was doing, making george all flustered in front of hundreds of thousands of people on instagram, he'll never hear the end of it with george. poor george.

george ended his live, pulling josh into him and kissing him deeply. josh was such a dickhead. he buried his face in josh's neck, sighing.

"i hate you."

josh just laughed, kissing george's cheek and walking to their room, george starting another live.